Little_hoopday_that_could | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

L
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Old school, don't spend over 1k on a vehicle living my white trailer park trash ass life to the fullest extent that I can and rocking out in both my awesome in different ways explorers blasting the hell out of anything with distortion and power chords. Embrace the madness! Take pride in someone else's junk and breathe new life into an old abused sole of a vehicle and make it your own and be proud of the imperfections and quirks! Why keep up with the Joneses when you can get more enjoyment out of these bullet proof masterpieces of og obd2 brilliance. These 2nd gens will Outlast the new ones rolling off the assembly line now and do it with more style!
Birthday
December 12, 1971 (Age: 52)
Wherever I break down or pass out for the night.
City, State
Pittsgrove, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2-97 explorers. xlt,sport
Callsign
Call me anything you like. I don't follow. I lead.
Zip Code
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
4.0 sohc and 4.0 ohv
Year
2-1997s
Transmission
Both Auto
Transfer Case
Seized and front shaft removed sport. Functions for now XLT
Front Axle
Barely street legal sport and limited slip xlt
Rear Axle
Yep still there
Lighting
When they work
Tires
Mismatched and occasionally balanced
Occupation
Bringer of karma and occasional knowledge
Wheels
Aluminum mags XLT, steelies w)chrome sport
Audio/Video and Navigation
Stock w/10 CD changer and sub sport, Alpine w/10 CD changer and amp.amd programmable twin subs.
Communications
friendly waves to other hoopday or explorer drivers and flipping off anyone else who gets in the wa
Sliders / Bumpers
Side steps and stock bumpers xlt. Side moldings covering the cancer and rusted thru bumpers on sport
Accessories
Whatever hasn't fallen off on the last Jersey pothole. I'll check next time I stop.
Back