Turdle | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Turdle
Reaction score

• Hi Jon, have you got any licence plate frames left?
    Turdle
    Turdle
    Yessir. Send me your address so I can figure best way to get a package to you.
    Reactions: blueka
    Jon, I got the collapsed and extended measurements but the front shocks need that bottom ext rod on them to clear the cv. It seems shock manufacturers on have that rod on the stock length not with the ones for 4” lift. Curious what shocks guys with 4” superlifts are using. Thanks. Todd
    Hey Jon. Question for ya. What companies make an aftermarket front shock to go with our 4” superlift ex’s. I need new shocks but don’t want to buy superlift shocks again. Bilstein told me they only have front shocks for the stock height. I have the shock ext and collapsed measurements from the superlift tech. Any help would be appreciated.
    Turdle
    Turdle
    Hey Todd.
    I went to the wildhorses site and got "generic" shock numbers by length then looked on line for the proper shock. If I recall correctly the shock style number should be relatively the same across all brands.
    Hey Jon... Obviously I hosed up my Conversation follow-up... and this is limited to 420 characters... is there a messaging capability on the site??
    Turdle
    Turdle
    Hey 98. Go to the exhaust thread link I provided in our conversation, and post in that thread
    My garage is so hot, it like a trip to Egypt with less pyramids to bump in to.
    Rick
    Rick
    Just think... A lot of people here add humidity to make it cooler:eek:
    Rhett
    Rhett
    If you added humidity here, you'd get rain in the garage.
    Turdle
    Turdle
    I can't add AC because my oven, air compressor and lighting has the 100 amp service running a little warm already.
    Reactions: Rick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
City, State
Humboldt, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mounty
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
Year
Transmission
4r70w
Transfer Case
Manual 4406
Front Axle
stock
Rear Axle
Lighting
17" 100w CREE (10x10W)
Tires
31x10.50x15
Wheels
Powdercoated Dick Cepek DC1's
Audio/Video and Navigation
100 bottles of beer on the wall- Radio with knobs, Fold up map, Road atlas.
Communications
Cobra 75, Wife's finger
Sliders / Bumpers
Yes.
Accessories
Winch-hooks and straps
Back