blwnsmoke | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cover photo
blwnsmoke
Reaction score

• Thanks for your efforts in tracking down the best price on these plans. Can you give me Joel’s contact info? I’m in NY 2018 Explorer Sport. Thanks
    Hello Thank you in advanced I am located I nj and would like to purchase a esp for a certified used explorer. Can you send me the info. Rtompkins@burgesssteel.com is my e mail
    I just took delivery of a 2017 Explorer Limited yesterday (may 5th) that has 28,000 miles. I am interested in purchasing a Ford ESP, how do I contact Joel that you mention in the ESP thread? Thanks in advance
    I just purchased a 2018 Limited and I'm ready to purchase the ESP. Can you direct me to the best deal? Thanks!
    2007 Mountaineer when it rais my airbag lights go on on the dash and then it takes out the shifting ability in my trans. Stays in the gear that it was in when it happened. The last time this happened it gave me a system voltage high code PO563
    Hello blwnsmoke. Can you please assist me with purchasing Ford ESP for 2017 Explorer Platinum. I am interested in 8 years premium care extended warranty, with $100 deductible. thank you
    Hi blwnsmoke, I'm ready to purchase an ESP plan. Can you connect me with your contact? My 2016 Explorer Sport is about to tick over 36,000. I tried to DM you but couldn't figure out how to do that...sorry for the profile post.
    Hello blwnsmoke. Can you please assist me with purchasing Ford ESP for 2017 Explorer Platinum. I am interested in 8 years premium care extended warranty, wiht $100 deductible. thank you
    Hi blwnsmoke,
    I’m close to purchasing a new explorer Platinum in Canada and would like to know if you you find a dealership that do the ESP plan with in Canada.

Would appreciate your quick response,

Thanks

HMS
    I recently purchased a use Ford Edge Limited and it has the documented issue with the transmission thumping on the the way up at 30 mph. How do I determine which service bulletin would go with my issue and get this fixed?
    Thanks
    Hello blwnsmoke:
    I recently purchased a '17 Explorer XLT. I have been lurking on the site for a long time and have read that you have a contact for purchasing the Extended Warranty policies. Would you please share that information as I am interested in purchasing a plan. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    bbwb (Robert)
    Hi. I wanted to reply to you privately about the ESP. Do you have a contact you could share with me? I'm REALLY close to purchasing (like today maybe) and want to walk into the deal knowing all my options clearly. Thanks a million in advance!
    Hi Blwnsmoke,

I was looking at the 2016 Ex and had a question on the Limited 2.3 boost 4wd with the 303A package - what benefit does the following provide? Would the 3.51 give a better mpg?
    • P245/50R20 Pirelli™ tires;
    • 3.51 axle ratio

Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Vehicle Specs
NO
Back