peterk9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

peterk9
Reaction score

• The price you paid for your aviator how did you get that much off? Or how did the numbers align up to get to the price you listed? I ask because that price seems less than employee prices.
    amazing site. I kept running into your awesome posts while researching tire sizes.

at the risk of cluttering the forums w/ a question the answer which has been posted that I cannot find, is there a site or calculator to determine what size tires I can fit on stock wheels?
    I found a bunch of answers to what wheels fit the wells, though those they have alternate rims.

thanx in advance!
    Peter

I didn't see this in any thread.
    My start button is cracked. It still works.
    I don't know if warranty will fix it 26k miles.

How do you remove the cover to use the key?
    Peter, you merged my question about cabin air filter replacement with the engine filter replacement thread. Could you please unmerge my thread and repost?

Thanks!
    T
    ThorChristian
    Peter,
    Saw you moved then merged my thread to the cabin air filter thread.

Thank you for the fix!
    Hey Peter, I posted about my transmission on my 14 limited and the post got deleted for being a duplicate. I've tried to search for similar posts but i just keep seeing transmission posts on older explorers. Is there a way to search just in the thread for newer explorers? Thanks!
    Hi Peter, I saw your post about collared PIU wheel nuts from your dealer. I just called mine up in Calgary and they want $13 per nut. Can I ask which dealer you used and perhaps i can call them and have them delivered? Thanks
    looking for some help with the lighting in my 2014 explorer sport. I am having problems dimming the interior lights. I dim them and a few days later they go back to bright. Same happens with my ambient lighting. I change it to a fun color and a few days later everything is back. The most recent thing I have noticed which may not be related is that my steering wheel does not always adjust to my setting
    Hello Peter, I feel like a bull in a china shop. Posted a question under the wrong thread and could not figure out how to move it or delete it.
    Is there a "how to" link for common tasks at this site?
    Peter
    Can you please tell me what name is on the charge when you pay for an Elite Explorer membership
    is it RICKHORWITZ
    Brian
    Hi Peter,
    I just purchased a new 2017 Explorer Platinum, 3.5L EB and am looking for some advice on how to enhance the vehicle.
    I am situated in MTL so supply from the US is a bit more of a challenge.
    I stated to look at the livernois web site but I am a bit out of my league in terms of knowledge and terminology.
    As you have the same vehicle, any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jack
    Can you help me ? I am a german owner / my 2013 Sport has one outstanding recall (APIM 12M02). What is included in this warranty / what can I do her in Germany, because the normal warranty for imported cars is not possible to get here ? Some issues with MFT / sometimes no nav function / next time after new start it works great...
    Morning Peter, Is there a way to change my username from katkateris to kk239 w/o creating a new account. Thank you for any info you can provide.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Former member of the Royal Canadian Air Force and retired from Royal Canadian Mounted Police (civilian member)
Coach minor hockey (54 years)
Birthday
November 10
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
3.0L TiVCT V6 Ecoboost 400 HP, 415 FT LB Torque
Year
Transmission
10 Speed Select Shift Automatic + Paddle shifters
Transfer Case
none
Lighting
All LED
Tires
P255/55R20 Michelin, Winter- 20" Bridgestone DM-V2
Occupation
Retired
Wheels
20" Mach Mag Painted
Audio/Video and Navigation
Voice Activated Navigation, 14 Speaker Radio
Communications
Bluetooth - Samsung A20
Accessories
Lincoln OEM All Weather liners

Signature

:ca: 2023 Aviator Reserve
Previous leased rides;'99 Windstar; '02,'06 & 09 4WD Toyota Highlander Limiteds, 2011 AWD Explorer Ltd, 2014 Lincoln MKT, 2017 Explorer Platinum, 2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve (II)
Back