BigRondo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BigRondo
Reaction score

• Hey Ron,
    It's Tom from Buffalo remember me? The Bills did it, they are in the playoffs. LOL I haven't been in the forum much of late, but still driving my Explorer and running good. Hope you are doing well, take care! Tom
    I noticed in a post that you used struttek struts from Prime Choice and enjoyed them, but was wondering what you thought of them now after some time has passed. I'm looking for a quick and easy replacement for my own vehicle.
    Hi Rondo, Things are going pretty good. Haven't been workig on the explorer much. It's running good, Ready for Winter. In fact it's pretty hard for me to work on it with my balance. Somedays are better than others. I've been going to this web site dailystrength and joined a Parkinson's Support Group. That's where I been spending most of my time and on facebook. Brian Bidwell #39 on facebook. Happy 237th Birthday and Veterans Day. Brian
    Hi Rondo, Yes I'm well. I haven't been working on the Explorer much. I just checked in because my ABS light came on after I washed it. I went to Indiana April 14th. My friend from Vietnam had a Karate Tournament, and I was the guest of Honor. Pretty Sweet. He is also the commander of the VFW post in his town. So I became a member of his post to help them out. Oh Yeah. We threw back a few beers. lol.I started doing Tai Chi to help with the Parkinson's. Saw it on line. It's suppose to help? Thanks for checking on me. AS always , Semper Fi, Brother. Brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
July 28, 1963 (Age: 60)
City, State
Charlestown, RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Escape SE
Vehicle Specs
YES
Engine
2.0L SOHC
Year
2014 SE Escape

Signature

:salute:Rondo - USMC, Combat Engineer, 1983-1996:salute:
:usa: Click here for a list of my write-ups! :usa:

FIND on 4-22-13 said:
Don't mess with Boston. They will drop everything, hunt you down, and then go on like you never existed once they are done cleaning up the mess.
Back