1. B

Pics of the new 26s I just bought.

Those are Sick dude
  2. B

Amp Question

Kicker is garbage.
  3. B

1995-2002 Explorer (and other vehicles) Recall

wait i just got a letter about this like last year at this time. is this a recall on the recall part?? or is it the same thing
  4. B

Annoying Squeak Driving Me Crazy! Video AND Pics!

not really helpful but don't sit stationary and turn your steering wheel back and forth all the way like that. it is really bad for the pump
  5. B

Pioneer hitting 264.2 db

looks more like 265 to me.. LMFAO i hate kids like this ####er
  6. B

Video of Explorer I came across.

how can i make a poll
  7. B

we have a car in my city like that except theres no red its just blue and silver with a blue and silver can
  8. B

lol its so hard to watch but i cant look away
  9. B

i could understand if they were sponsored by them but i really doubt they are
  10. B

The seats are barely custom. looks like the factory ones got taken out and had his mom stitch on some ugly orange **** with gold lacing
  11. B

glad im not the only one who thinks so
  12. B

What do you guys think ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmlGlhpMLoA
  13. B

totaled

5300?? it would be cheaper to just get 2 new doors and a radio bezel. u could fix it for probably 500 bucks.
  14. B

NEW 24" Tires, on 295/35/24! HUGE tires! No Rub! Check it out!

265/40/22 train tracks even kill on a 40
  15. B

24s Main Reason that i can't move from 22's to 24's is because of the roads in my city. Canadian roads SUCK.. i'm surprised i even got 22's over 20's. Can't risk putting 4's on yet because of the potholes and train tracks EVERYWHERE.
  16. B

Thanks ExpoOn24's Yeah the back doesn't have alot of clearance in the wheelwell but the main problem is the brake lines. i have only about a fingertip of space between the tire and the brake lines but a fingertip is enough :) .. only had them on for about 3 weeks and looked huge when i first got...
  17. B

double din

to off topic now im done with this thread
  18. B

double din

Naw, you just need to learn to you limewire properly. You can tell what is the actual download and what isn't by simply reading.
  19. B

double din

don't know about using factory sleeve.. download music vid's i don't know. limewire?..
  20. B

double din

you need a dash kit because it will be easy to steal / could slide out without one. Just go to best buy or future shop and tell them what vehicle you have and they will sell you a dash kit. They go for around $25-$35
  21. B

double din

I put this kenwood double din into my 99 explorer. I first bought a dash kit that was supposedly going to make it fit without any cutting. But some dremelling was required to fit in properly. Looks clean though
  22. B

Shaking at idle and Hard start when Warm

i had a vacuum leak and head gaskets replaced and before the car would stall unless i tapped the gas. but i still have shacking / vibrating
  23. B

Shaking at idle and Hard start when Warm

its vibration and shaking at idle. no knocking or pinging. sometimes when i drive and hit the brake and am sitting i can hear my back glass vibrating like the whole cabin is vibrating
Back