Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Rear climate turns on by itself

I have just started noticing that the rear heating/cooling unit is running even though I have not turned it on I have the front control set to auto and rarely change anything, even the temperature setting Anyone else have this issue? I have a 2017 Limited
  2. B

dash popping behind navigation screen

did anyone find a cause and solution to this popping? I have a 2017 Limited and it seems to be getting worse
  3. B

clearing home link ?

is it possible to partially clear the codes ? How about overriding a stored code? Trying to avoid clearing all codes stored
  4. B

sync 3 updated via wifi - how do I report successful update?

my 2017 explorer limited updated to the version 19025 via wi fi How do I report this successful update to Ford?
  5. B

inner fender bolts

I need a little help please....... I just got mu 2017 Limited back from the local dealer for some front end repair. What a lousy job they did... the fog light assembly wasn't snapped into place, the bolts that secure the inner fender to the bumper assembly were left out, steering wheel not in...
  6. B

Front end damage ?

Several weeks ago, I had an idiot stop in the middle of the road on a blind curve.............needless to say I hit her. There didn't seem to be much damage to my Limited. No air bags, no buckled fender, just the grille & lower area. It has been at the local dealer for 6 weeks. I am supposed...
  7. B

Navigation screen ?

I have a 2017 explorer limited with sync 3 yesterday was playing around with the navigation screen zooming in & out.........now the screen doesn't look the same as it did. Also from the "home" screen (the screen divided into 3 sections) there is no "beep" when the map goes to full screen...
  8. B

Horn stopped working

Any idea on horn issue as follows......... yesterday morning horn working fine, on way home used the horn & it didn't sound proper. Once I got home, I left the vehicle running & closed the drivers door to get the double honing sound....again not the correct sound. Sounds as if only the higher...
  9. B

Puttting 2018 LED hi beam bulbs in a 2017?

Can 2018 hi beam bulbs be used in a 2017? I would like to convert my limited to all led head lights, but would prefer factory bulbs to after market.
  10. B

Traffic Report via Sirius

how does everyone's traffic reports work with Sirius. mine is just hit & miss
  11. B

2017 Limited ?'s

Had this vehicle for about a week now & overall very satisfied. There are some things that I wonder about and some features I can't find. I still have not found the inside power liftgate release. The manual says there is one, but I can't find it. I don't like that there isn't any mpg option...
  12. B

inside lift gate release location

just picked up a 2017 limited & have not been able to find an inside lift gate release. is there one?
  13. B

sync 3 V2.0

Just received my 2017 Limited with the sync 3 system. I don't like the phone portion In the lower right corner of the home screen. Is there any way to disable or hide that?
  14. B

engine miss during stop & go traffic

I have a 2006 v8 with 145,000 miles. Recently noticed that in stop & go traffic, between 30 & 45 or so, it runs very rough & I can actually watch the tach see the rpms jump up & down. I had the plugs & fuel filter changed, which helped, but the cut outs are still there. I have never changed...
Back