Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Wheel Bearing Hub Assembly: Which to Buy / Combine Different Brands to Save Money?

Dude if you look at the duralast ones, they're made in China. I got one from Detroit Axle for my 010 Explorer. Duralast was $209, Det Axle $49. Ordered the one for my car part #515078 , they sent me the 515050 the one for the 3rd gen. for 01-06. everybody said they will not interchange, Called...
  2. O

Extreme vibration/hum

I'm betting on a wheel bearing, I've had to change them on my old explorer, my 03 Mountie, and now on my new 2010 explorer. Just jack it up and roll the wheel around keeping your hand on the wheel, I think you'll find one that feels kind of rough.
  3. O

Tbars4 needs a 91 A/C wiring diagram.

Does anyone have the A/C relay wiring diagram?
  4. O

Blue...Headliner

To take the headliner down you took the plastic off only on the pass. side? Thats what I'm seeing from the pics. I need to get up under mine, My moonroof is not working and I want to get to the motor to troubleshoot, and my headliner needs redone also. Plus I want to get into the amp to bypass...
  5. O

Aerostar parts work in Explorers! How about a forum?

I was looking to replace a funky steering wheel on my 96 EB, I was looking at the aerostars they look similar and like it might work. What do you know about this, the deal is that mine has a splined shaft and a lot that I've looked at are round with a couple flats on it.
  6. O

1995 Ford Explorer Check Engine Light

I took mine Autozone and had the codes read, they gave me a printout on possible causes for the problem. you can go to their website and get that info there if you know what your codes are.
  7. O

Need new steering wheel

Does anybody know what all model ford steering wheels will fit on my 95/96 EB. I picked up a wheel from the salvage yard,from a 96 Sable, it looked the same, it was a nice thick padded wheel,but the center hole was round with 4 flat sides, mine was a fine splined shaft. I think an maybe a 95...
Back