Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Quick question 4 inch lift

What if i buy two f400 and combine them ? Haha im just kidding ... Thanks man ... Apreciate the help
  2. A

So for a 4 inch lift im gettibg the f400 correct ?...
  3. A

153 shackles? wtf?

Haha so 9/16 it is ?
  4. A

Ahhh need help !

How am i suppose to lift the back of my 91 explorer ? If i have my spring under the axle ?.. I have a 4 inch lift up front ... If i put shackles it will give me about 1.5 of lift in back ... But how can i add a little more ?..
  5. A

153 shackles? wtf?

Hey will they fit if i make the hole 1/2 inch ?.. The reason is i have bolts that are 1/2 inch
  6. A

Alrite thanks man ... Just needed to clarify that ..
  7. A

Hey guys ... Can i install my 4 nch lift kit whithout a longer pitman arm ... Im still getting it i just havent gotten it in the mail... Will it still be driveable ?..
  8. A

California Explorer Spottings

Ummm dony knw who perry is man
  9. A

No ... I have not seen that in any ..?
  10. A

4 inch lift question (s)

Well some guys sold me 5 32x11.5 bgf mudder almost new with rims for 200 bucks.. Good deal huh .. But after i run those wheels im definately going to 33's
  11. A

Hey i see this house in el cajon .. It always ha like 3 lifted first generations outside ... The one i usually see driving around is the white one .. The rest are all black...i think tey belong to a crew because i got caught in the middle of like 8 first gens... Mine was stock .
  12. A

4 inch lift question (s)

Thanks .. So anxious to get my parts !!
  13. A

4 inch lift question (s)

But will it be fine if i just add the shackles ?..
  14. A

4 inch lift question (s)

Im about ready to install my 4 inch lift on my ex. Just waiting on my coils and shocks.. Only question is .. Can i lift the back with just using my homemade shackles ?... Or would i need something else ?.. (for the rear) Someone please check my list.. •drop brackets •coils •shocks...
  15. A

91 explorer 4wd ..need lift help please

Its gunna a lil bit of both ... Im not thinking of any extreme offroad so im just trying to go with something simple ...
  16. A

Thanks man ill take a look around see what ill end up doing .
  17. A

Thanks guys .. Thats some big help ... Although im not trying to lift the back a whole lot maybe just 2 inches .. I Trying to go for that cali lift .. So adding a. Leaf would be a quick easy way right ?.. Will i need to buy longer u bolts ?..
  18. A

Hey guys. Need some noobie help. Im lifting my 91 ex 4 inches.. Got all the dropdown brackets .. So far.. Just need to double check what else i need .. Obviously . Shocks Coils# And what do u guys recommend to lift the back ?..# Please .. And thanks#
Back