Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Driver Side Door Lock Problems!!

door it has been a year since i fixed mine. but when the spring breaks the door wont open. i beleive your lock linkage is out of adjstment or rusted. when you take it apart replace the sring that breaks. get it at the hardware store dont buy lock from junkyard. how to fix it is somewhere in...
  2. G

Explorer or Trailblazer?

sell the ford
  3. G

front cam chain guide

front cam chain guide wont fit back in place. not enough clearance. appently should have been reinstalled before head.so the way i figure it is you have to pull engine to replace the plastic rear guide and remove the head to replace the front one. what a good idea. anybody else seen this ?i...
  4. G

front cam chain guide

front chain guide wont fit into engine. anyone had this?
  5. G

Help needed. Head won't go on.

front cassette wont fit in engine,i pulled head and removed it. wont it go on with head installed?:roll::mad:
  6. G

cant find post i read other day. maybe by chris. timing chain repair with pics and numbers. i...

cant find post i read other day. maybe by chris. timing chain repair with pics and numbers. i think it showed a new heavy duty rear cassett? he may live in ca had a pic of motor lift also for sohc eng
  7. G

Driver Side Door Lock Problems!!

door latch i have the latch lock problem also. i replaced latch because spring was sticking out.when put back together it would not unlock rite. the ext. handle needs replacing and is pushing the open lever enough to interfer with un locking.
Back