Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

91 sas swap

hp 44 ford 9 inch front end moved forward 3 inches 5.38 gears,wild horses coils and balistic heim joints.:) 1 ton tie rod ends 1 1/2 dom tubing for the steering
  2. F

c wegdes

instead of moving my coil buckets out 2 inches. could i move my c wegdes in 2 inches? the c wegdes are welded on my axle from 76 f150.just got my radius arms extended 12 inches and put heim joints at the end and made a new tranny cross member...any idias?:D
  3. F

coils

what is the best spring for flex,wild horses or from bcbroncos. thank for the help...does any body know the comprest langth of the springs?:exporange
  4. F

cast

can u weld the radius arms on the d44?i was told they are cast and u cant weld on cast? iv'e seen it done on here and was wondering how well it works thanks for the help!!!!!!!
  5. F

What is a 'wristed' radius arm?

i was wondering what a wristed axle is. ive been reading alot of forums on here to get idiea's on my full with sas.also ive seen extended stock f-150radious arms on here i want to do this. but a budy of mine said u cant weld to cast.any idea?
  6. F

new to forum

hi there,i got a 91 explorer with a super lift 5.5and 33" tires.i got tired of breakin axles and ect....so i got full a width hp 44 and a 9 inch.but im relizing that its not as straight foward to do as i thought.after reading your posts. i connot find the cage web site:thumbdwn:can anybody help...
Back