Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Mirrors?

anyone?
  2. R

Mirrors?

Does anyone know where i can buy the rearview mirrors that go on the outside? Is the ford dealer the only place i can get them? I just want to see if i can get them cheaper before i buy them from the ford dealer. Thanks in advance, Ryan
  3. R

New FORD SUV : ESCAPE ( with pics )

Do you know where we can see pics of the equator?
  4. R

Do spark plugs and wires increase performace?

I was so impatient because i was going to try to talk my dad into getting some of the stuff today, but to late now
  5. R

I was so impatient because i was going to try to talk my dad into getting some of the stuff today, but to late now
  6. R

nobody has an answer?
  7. R

Hey guys, I was just wondering if aftermarket spark plugs and aftermarket spark plug wires make much of an increase in performance? if they do what advantages do they give? what kind of plugs and wires do you guys use and how do you like them?
  8. R

rattle in the subwoofer?

I have a 93 xlt and it sounded like the speakers were rattling, so I took the door panels off and there was a piece of black material between the door panel and the speaker. I took that material out and the speakers stopped rattling. That is what worked for me, it might be the same on your...
  9. R

When I try to register for fords...

oops wrong forum! well hopefully you can answer it here because I dont feel like moving it.
  10. R

When I try to register for fords...

When I enter my vin number to register for their owners connection it says that it is not a valid number. Is it only for certain years or what? any info would be appreciated.
  11. R

can someone tell me what ford does for the 90000 mile check up?

I was wondering what exactly the Ford dealer does when they do the "90,000 mile check up." I want to know if it is something my highschool auto shop could do or not. My teacher is very experienced, I just need to know what exactly the check up is.
  12. R

what oil to use?

Interesting that I saw this today. My Autoshop teacher today said if you have been running your car on normal oil then switch to penzoil or any othe synthetic then the oil will clean away sludge, but then the sludge will clog holes in the oil passage ways and cause you to blow your engine. He...
  13. R

what oil to use?

Interesting that I saw this today. My Autoshop teacher today said if you have been running your car on normal oil then switch to penzoil or any othe synthetic then the oil will clean away sludge, but then the sludge will clog holes in the oil passage ways and cause you to blow your engine. He...
  14. R

have any of you guys sound proofed your explorers?

If you have, what did you use? How much did it cost? What exactly did you do?
  15. R

is there any way too

Is there any way too wire a sub woofer into the stock amp on my 93 xlt? if there is how do I do it?
  16. R

Do all explorers have amps seperate from head unit?

how hard is it to get to the amp? do I have to take off the whole right rear panel in the cargo area? How do I do that?
  17. R

good places to run in so cal.

Tell me about it. My dad bought a 2x4 because he was low on cash when he bought our car. What part of orange county do you live in?
  18. R

how do I remove the stock head unit from my explorer?

I have a 93 xlt with the cassete player and I want to know how to take out the stereo.
  19. R

Do all explorers have amps seperate from head unit?

Do all explorers have an amp seperate from the head unit? Or is that just the premium sound models?
  20. R

Will drilling holes in the air box...

Will drilling holes in the air box cause problems with passing the california emisions tests?
  21. R

good places to run in so cal.

I am new to this and own a 93 xlt 2X4. I was wondering if there are any good places to run in the so cal area, preferably in the orange county area.
  22. R

ryan morad, cypress, ca

'93 Ford Explorer XLT 2X4 4 door. V-6 engine, blue on blue interior. So far it is bone Stock.
  23. R

what are some easy mods?

What are some cheap and easy to perform modifications to perform on my 93 ford explorer xlt? It has the 6 cylinder engine that is bone stock.
  24. R

Do any of you guys have problems with the stock speakers rattling?

Well, I used to have the same problem in my 93 xlt. What I did to fix it was removed the door panels, and removed the black material between the speaker and the cage on the door panel. this seemed to have worked well except there is still stuff in the bottom of the door panels in the rear...
Back