Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Blinking THEFT light...

i don't even have a factory security system or a security system of any kind and i still have the flashing theft light
  2. 9

Front end conversion?

that looks sick nice job maybe mine will be like that one day :(
  3. 9

Front end conversion?

thanx have you any idea how long this would take or the difficulty of it?
  4. 9

Front end conversion?

I have a 98 esploder and i keep seeing mercury mountaineers with different grill assemblies. like http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/05/30/16/26/pic-17856.jpeg how hard would it be to switch them and cost ect. the grill and lights look better to me they look like a pretty easy to switch there...
  5. 9

yes another hid question sorry

thanks hate to order the wrong one 150 bucks is a lot though in time in time
  6. 9

How to: Interior Dome Light LED Conversion (PICs)

my 98 base model has the 3rd cargo light but no front console
  7. 9

yes another hid question sorry

I'm looking to put hid conversion kit in my 98 x should i buy a kit or retro fit it and i found a website but they have a kit for h4 and 9007 whats the difference?
  8. 9

mods for a 4L OHV in a 98

I'm wondering is there any free or really cheap mods to help my performance, mpg, etc. i saw repositioning the tps but h'm afraid i might mess it up
  9. 9

Toggle switch mounting idea

thanks for the help i figured it out
  10. 9

hmm it said upload from url not my computer
  11. 9

i fixed it it has a link to photobucket now still new couldn't figure out how to put them in the thread
  12. 9

Hello this is how I mounted my toggle switch in my 98 x. it's kinda hidden but still easily accessible This is what my center console looks like Pop the cup holders off pull at the part closest to the dash Drill a hole in the center or where ever you want and mount it in there Run...
  13. 9

Optima Battery - how long do they live?

i have an optima yellow top in my 98 x it was in the car when i got it but I've ran my dome lights for 2 hours strait and plugged in a 200 watt power inverter and a shop light with a 60 watt bulb for an hour with no affect always starts right up
  14. 9

Does the explorer have factory skid plates?

sweet well i don't have to worry about puncturing the gas tank
  15. 9

Does the explorer have factory skid plates?

i have a base 98 and it looks like it has some factory skids for the gas tank, and the trans is there more and is this factory? :confused:
  16. 9

Northwest meets

new member i'm in hayden idaho when was the next meet i'm running a stock 98 explorer how bad do you think the trails would be if i could make it
  17. 9

Anyone From Idaho Or Close?

hey i'm in hayden i would like to get together and wheel with some members to
  18. 9

corner/turn signal help

i have a 98 explorer and the turn/corner light exactly to the side of it is burned out how so mi replace this? i looked and it looks very complicated any help would be great:dunno:
  19. 9

Hello North Idaho

i drive a 98 stock base model explorer in Hayden, Idaho my e-mail is scs_sucks@hotmail.com :D
  20. 9

Messed up lights

Thanx for all the help this has been really helpful
  21. 9

Messed up lights

Thanx robertoa1a i will try this I'm glad i haven't got pulled over yet.
  22. 9

Messed up lights

i have a 98 explorer and the drivers brake light won't turn on the tail light works and the other brakes lights work the bulb isn't burned but it won't work? please help:(
Back