1. B

what up

welcome to the site brandon
  2. B

Hi!!

welcome
  3. B

Coyote Canyon Day run, Feb 15...

:thumbsup: nice...i cant wait to move to california...im in illinois right now but moving to cali soon
  4. B

clunk from front end?

it could be your front axles u joint, it sucks coz you have a full time awd i assume?
  5. B

Where is the fill plug for the rear differential?

silicone is good enough but if you were planning to service your diff more often then i would go with the gasket less the silicone (that is what i do, but i service my diff every 10k and never encounter a leak before its time to service) 75/140 is also good enough since its thinner than...
  6. B

75 is the weight of the oil and is thinner than 80 means it is lighter and easier for the gears but the higher viscosity level of 140 protects it from breaking down its thermal protection..so far i dont have any problem with it and i use my ranger to pull my 6x12 enclosed trailer for my lawn...
  7. B

fluid capacities

:) you're welcome...have fun!
  8. B

i recommend royal purple 75/140:thumbsup:
  9. B

fluid capacities

you can go to autozone.com and you can find your fluids capacity on repair info...then specifications. all you need to know i believe is there..(fluid type, capacity, etc.,) for your motor 4 1/2 quarts, for your trans 5.6 pints mercon atf
  10. B

New to site....Hello everyone

thank you for a warm welcome....
  11. B

New to site....Hello everyone

:) hello fellow ford ranger enthusiast....new to this site here is my rig... 94 Ranger XLT 4.0 4wd, Monroe Sensa Trac Load Adjusting Shocks, Husky Leaf helper, Hedman Headers to Magnaflow Cat to Magnaflow Exhaust, 3:73 LS
Back