Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

97 explorer sport need fuel filter replacement

alright well i changed my fuel filter and it its still bogging out and running like crap. my dad said to dump a bottle of dry gas in my tank and see if that helps. if not im just going to have to pay all the money and bring it to a shop
  2. F

here is a pic of the new fuel filter its a WIX Here is a pic of the existing fuel filter and heres a pic of BIlly Mays R.I.P.
  3. F

hey guys i just got a fuel filter for my explorer because it has been running like crap lately, some times when i start it up it will barley stay idle and some times it starts right up. some times when im driving it will start to bog down and i will loose rpms even if i am accelerating in a low...
  4. F

Modified 97 Explorer Sport 5 speed

its a cell phone pic so its not that good but there are the new BFGoodies :us:
  5. F

4 bfg all terrains mounted and balanced good deal?

its a cell phone pic so its not that good but there are the new BFGoodies :us:
  6. F

well i got the tires they were all in good shape and i finnaly have all 4 lug caps. Man were the old rims hard to get off my truck, i had to break them free with a few tire spins. I was working the in the dark, it was also raining like a **** so i got the rear 2 tires on, im going to put the...
  7. F

good idea im gunna check it right now thanks!
  8. F

hey guys i found 4 BFG All Terrain's KO with a little less than 1k miles on them mounted on explorer rims (not sure what year). i have to go pick them up and its a little out of the way so im getting them for 300 dollars. Good deal or rip off? thanks for the imput
  9. F

97 Explorer Sport 4x4

yeah that whole bag of chest nuts... "You get what you pay for"
  10. F

97 Explorer Sport 4x4

im thinkin about ordering the NITRO 9000 GAS SHOCKS at 37 dollars a piece. also ordering a grille guard and a Flowmaster 40 series muffler this thursday!!! will have pics up
  11. F

97 Explorer Sport 4x4

chevelle you did thanks! jc whitney is a good site why wouldnt i replace all the shocks? they are all rusted out and starting to rot, hard clunking in the back when hit a dip or hole...
  12. F

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

the used shocks what brand and are they for the front or back?, is the rear bumper chrome and rust free? ill buy everyhting you said for $160 shipped? could you please also send pictures of all items to pbjube3@yahoo.com thanks man!
  13. F

Just got a 97 explorer sport!

is that a hard application?? will it give me better suspension? also what is the brown wire mod? is that to trick the computer to think i am in 4x4 but im really still in 2wd?:thumbdwn:
  14. F

good deal they got got goin on but you still droppin like 300 bux for 4 shocks, i was thinkin more in the 100-200$ range lol
  15. F

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

i need shocks, rear bumper, hydraulic arm for tailgate, Hood release cable, and tires all for a 97 ford explorer sport 4x4 if you have any of these please let me know asap i am willing to buy right away!
  16. F

97 Explorer Sport 4x4

I want to get some nice aftermarket shocks (front and rear) but only want to spend 150$ or less on all 4 also i want to get the biggest sized all terrain tires i can get with out them rubbing or having to get a lift. I want a grill guard. i would like one preferably that covers the...
  17. F

Automatic OEM locking hubs??

the water pump went on my 94 explorer i just bought a 97 explorer sport auto 4x4 104k miles, white thing is awesome!
  18. F

i really like the dual flowmasters, i want to put dual pipes on my truck but will it be alot harder than just doing one? sam u got a nice truck i love that style explorers!
  19. F

ok excellent i want to get.... -Aftermarket Shocks -Flow master Muffler -Exhaust Tip -Big Tires -Chrome bumper -Skid Plates for underneath -Grille Guard -Aftermarket Grill -Side Steps -Hydraulic arm for back gate -Hood Release cable -Rubber coat the frame
  20. F

hey thanks for the link usefull info! but i see that they are for a 96 5.0, is that the same as my truck? i love this new ride!
  21. F

Looks Mint from the front! You can see the damage on the left side 104k miles !!!!!! My new truck!!!
  22. F

hey guys ive posted on this site a few times before. i used to have a 94 explorer that was in less than good condition, the water pump recently went and it has to many miles on it to fix. so after saving up a few pay checks and gettin my tax refund it was time for me to start looking for another...
  23. F

i think im gunna go with the manual lockin hubs because the next set of autos i get are bound to break
  24. F

theres a listing on ebay for automatic oem locking hubs for the 94 explorer, says they are low milage and have all parts included for like 90$ shipped, is this a good deal or you think its a scam? LINK HERE
Back