Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

Members in Spain

Hola Lechuga ,gracias por la bienvenida. Vosotros estais en España o estais en USA? Yo estoy en España y tenemos un foro de Explorer bastante apañado aunque un poco parado ahora por el tema de la crisis....os dejo el enlace por si os apetece pasaros a verlo...
  2. V

Members in Spain

Hola ...yo tambien soy de España, llevo bastante tiempo en el foro pero nunca habia visto este hilo
  3. V

on board power house

Good idea idea to use that unused space...:thumbsup:
  4. V

Can i fit 33s with 4" lift??

I have 3 body lift + warrior 153 + springs 2" + 33 Wheels on my 93 and everything goes well
  5. V

snorkel question

Here in Spain there are very few Explorer and most are the American model as mine there are 2 or 3 and all running, but if I find some lighthouses such as informs.:thumbsup:
  6. V

snorkel question

Find Hello Thanks for the clarification .... you mean this? http://www.usallparts.com/catalog/product_info.php?info=p3517_Klarglas-Scheinwerfer-SET.html&XTCsid=46f692f0f04b383731ee22ea3634c676
  7. V

snorkel question

Sorry for the question, but that lights mean? the fog? (My English is not very good and I use the google translator)
  8. V

snorkel question

I put pictures to get an idea :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  9. V

snorkel question

Hello in my Explorer the tube from the snorkel to the airbox is 2 inches and it works well because the air has more pressure .....
  10. V

Show your 1st gen flex

Okay .... do not worry, thanks for the clarification ...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  11. V

My Explorer with 37" tires - the Project...

Spectacular ..... very nice, greetings from Spain
  12. V

Show your 1st gen flex

thanks for the clarification ......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  13. V

Show your 1st gen flex

Hello Doomie17 With SOA and 5 "lift the suspension, the car is as high in front and behind?
  14. V

The vapor canister 1993 explorer

Hello I have a quick look and smell is near where most of the deposit but have not seen any leaks when I have time ..... I put on coveralls and review all the installation Thanks for the help
  15. V

Show your 1st gen flex

Hello kid666 Back twin Warrior 153 and Rancho RS9000 Front Rancho RS9000 and reinforced springs +5 cm
  16. V

Show your 1st gen flex

Fedima Trial 33/12.50 R15 80% off-road 20% road :thumbsup:
  17. V

Hello Anime Thank you for answering so fast, I ask because if there is strong smell of gasoline and could be read that this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  18. V

Hello friends ... my question is whether the Vapor Canister 1993 Explorer must be changed or can be completed entirely in some way? thank you very much
  19. V

How to: Rebuild 4X4 Shift Motor

And this is how it looks now
  20. V

Hi all Like many people ask what kind of rubber used to change the broken rubber I thought about putting that I used to give some idea .....
  21. V

Hi all Greetings from Spain Well today I tried to fix my X 4x4 and following the steps this post has been very easy and now I work in high and low ... Thank you very much for the contribution :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  22. V

Hello everyone, greetings from Spain First I want to thank all the information you share freely and support you offer us answering our questions .. and second to tell you that I think I am sufficiently prepared for inrentar fix it myself .... I'll tell you ...
  23. V

ld50 Explorer mods revisited

Thank you very much ... I did not see the date :dunno::dunno:
  24. V

LD50 Full-size axle thread `93 Ex

Hello, Greetings from Spain This thread is awesome I could not stop reading until the end ... congratulations, I envy all that makes your copiare Explorer and I think some things .... Mine I have it with Rancho 9000 and control unit, twin Warrior153 2 ", reinforced spring 2" body lift 3 "and...
  25. V

ld50 Explorer mods revisited

Hello, Greetings from Spain This thread is awesome I could not stop reading until the end ... congratulations, I envy all that makes your copiare Explorer and I think some things .... Mine I have it with Rancho 9000 and control unit, twin Warrior153 2 ", reinforced spring 2" body lift 3 "and...
Back