Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

1354 Electric shift t-case

Lastly, if you want to go to a manual shift 1354, make sure that your transmission has the threaded bosses to mount the t-case shifter to. Some of the newer transmission no longer have these since manual shift t-cases are few and far between anymore. If you get a manual case, and have no place...
  2. J

swaping to manual t-case

I have a BW1354 elect. shift t-case out of a 2000 mazda B3000 extended cab, with 4 speed automatic trans. If you need any other numbers I will have to get them. The picture of the manual t-case on the link I attached has the tulip/cupped recieving end. That is what I need. I wasn't sure if...
  3. J

swaping to manual t-case

If you haven't found out if you have the right stuff, the the link below has a lot of good information.. I have been getting prices from $350 to $400 for the BW1354m out of a 02 to 04 and there was no mention of a shifter. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1800189
  4. J

swaping to manual t-case

BW1354M out of 1990 Ranger. Shifter, boot, and double shifter trim If you don't mind me asking, how much did that set you back? I want to do the same thing with a 2000 Mazda BW1354 elect T-Case. I am in the process of changing over a 2002 Mazda from 2wd to 4x4.
  5. J

Limited slip differential - How can I tell

I have a 2002 Mazda B3000. Will the codes for the Ford Ranger apply for the type of rear axel I have? If I understand the code on the driver side door sticker, it has Z under a R heading and 97 under the axel heading. I don't know what the Z is, but the Ranger code says it is a 4.10 ratio. The...
Back