Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

Where to find instuctions for headlights.

sorry, i was referring to the actual lamp the whole headlamp. ive searched but there has been no definite answer.
  2. Y

Where to find instuctions for headlights.

I just purchased new headlights for my 95' Explorer and I was wondering if anybody knew where to find instructions on installing these. Thanks.
  3. Y

How to: Turning stock corners to clear corners

Son of a b*#@!. I just put my clears on today. IT looks bad cause my headlights are so mucky. now i need to buy new headlights. Are these also available on ebay for a good price?
  4. Y

cheapest place for clear corners

Where is the cheapest place to buy clear corners for a 95'.
  5. Y

Sotck amp and Sub-> home stereo.

How do you get the stock sub out i cant seem to get the cover off. Is there a trick to doing this.
  6. Y

Sotck amp and Sub-> home stereo.

I recently wired all my old stock speakers to my home stereo in my room, but there is now not enough bass. i was wondering if i could take out my stock sub and amp and somehow hook that up to the stereo also?
  7. Y

How to get to rear speakers

Is it the same procedure to get the rear sub enclosure off to. Just use a screwdriver and push down and out? i tried once but it wouldnt budge.
  8. Y

1st time and Couldn't Hang

where to buy where can u buy these from i.e. add a leafs, spacers, coils, shakles??
  9. Y

Which upgrades are most effective on explorers?

I have looked up the diablo chip. If i get one and then put on other mods after the chip can i have it reset again to maximize the performance. Also what is the size 255/70/16 equal to.
  10. Y

Is it legal in California?
  11. Y

I see a lot of posts on the KKM. Is this intake as good as a K and N FIPK. It is about half the price too y is that. Also are the chips from KKM any good.
  12. Y

What kind of exhaust gives the best power and sound.
  13. Y

So exhaust first, which do you recommend.
  14. Y

I have a '95 Explorer Eddie Bauer. Stock. I am thinking of putting a K and N performance kit, Jet performance module, gibson or flowmaster exhaust, and granatelli mass airflow sensor. Has anyone else done this and if so was it effective. also what are the biggest tires i can put on my X without...
  15. Y

BIGGEST TIRES TO FIT ON '95 EXPLORER

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS. :p OH WHOOPS IM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE CAPS. Thanks for all the help guys.
  16. Y

BIGGEST TIRES TO FIT ON '95 EXPLORER

WHAT IS THE LARGEST TIRES I CAN FIT ON MY '95 FORD EXPORER EDDIE BAUER. RECCOMENDATIONS.
Back