Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Radio LED display fix!!!

For some reason I can't make the images show in the forum. I uploaded to two locations and for each I used the image button which created code like: http://www.URL.com/folder/folder/file_name.jpg What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
  2. R

Radio LED display fix!!!

Cause of problem in Mountaineer stereo Hi guys, I think I have narrowed this down to the exact problem with my unit. After I cleaned it, a few weeks later it quit working again, so I removed it to look one last time. I found that only 2 of the leads soldered to the board had burnt residue...
  3. R

Radio LED display fix!!!

Today the radio quit again. I guess it really was a bad connection, which I just happened to jostle the last time I tried to work on it. I looked one last time at the two boards for any cold solder joints or broken connections and couldn't find any. I guess I'm going to go ahead and replace...
  4. R

Radio LED display fix!!!

Thanks!! Just want to bump this back to the top - I searched a while to find this thread but I'm glad I did! I had the unit in my 99 Mountaineer out twice to re-solder anything that looked loose or broken. No results. After finding this post, I cleaned the upper board (with the heat...
  5. R

U-Haul hitch - part # 78166

Hi guys, does anyone have a picture of the Hidden Hitch installed on this body style? I have looked all over and it seems that there was never an original ford hitch for this vehicle? Thanks guys, Alex
Back