Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

added a thrid row

Cue the jeopardy music.... Im waiting to see too...
  2. M

Hitch on 2002+ explorers

i have both on my 02 and use them both, depends on which trailer i'm towing. they are stacked and do look a little funny but it came that way.
  3. M

no power at trailer plug

i had the same problem when hooking up my camper. mines an 02 so it might help or might not. above my hitch there was a second plug behind the bumper (just above it under the truck). found that it had been unpluged after hours of messing around just happened to find it tracing wires. take a...
  4. M

driver side window fell out

I have the same issue with my 02 explorer. my exception is it's the rear passengerside. the glass seperated from the u channel frame. I tried the adhesive silacone but it worked once and was done. I checked to see if the window somehow was stuck up, but after lowering the regulator I can...
  5. M

hi

thanks for the welcome :burnout:thanks for the welcome i've read some of the posts and they are interesting and sometimes colorful thoughts. hope im on the giving advice end and not the recieving but i guess that goes with the territory. again thanks for the welcome hope to spend many hours...
  6. M

hi

hello from wv...
Back