Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Factory Service Manuals

Pics ended up being sideways but you get the idea. 2005 Explorer/Mountaineer Factory service manuals. Volumes 1 and 2. $100 shipped 2004 Explorer/Mountaineer Factory service manual and wiring diagrams. $100 shipped 2002 Factory wiring diagrams $20 shipped
  2. D

Piston top blew off

I recently had a problem with my 05 SOHC dying on me as I posted here. I have replaced the engine and took the left side cylinder head off and here is what I found. Looks like cylinder 5 was running a bit lean. I re-installed the injectors in the same cylinders they came out of and I've...
  3. D

Another 4.0L SOHC is no good.

Well it all started a few weeks ago when I was hauling my dirt bike home from the mountains. When I would accelerate going up hill at highway speeds, the engine would make a rattling noise. Not very loud but I knew it was there. The alternator is only a month old so I doubted it was that...
  4. D

6 Bolt Wheel?

I'm looking at buying a used set of tires and rims for my Explorer but I got a bit of a problem. The guy said they are off of a '03 Explorer but they are a 6 bolt wheel. What could these have been off of? Edit-they are off of a 04+ F-150:confused:
  5. D

Warning sound when Explorer is started

I just picked up a 02 XLT and every time I start it, it gives the seat belt warning until I put on the seatbelt. Also, the dash light stays on until I put on the seat belt. Now after the truck is started for about a minute, the warning sound comes on again. It makes the ''ding" sound five...
  6. D

2007 Chevy Super Ugly

What are people thinking when they come up with ideas like this :confused:
  7. D

journey50

I have a part for sale in the For Sale section that he took intrest in. We discussed details in Private Messages and I had agreed to put it on Ebay for him so he could improve on his Ebay score. So I put it on Ebay as a Buy It Now auction and PM'd him the link. Then for a whole week I...
  8. D

n3m3s1s

Bought a corner lense from me. Paid fast and great to deal with. Thanks :D
  9. D

slacker543212

Bought a TB spacer from me. Sent the MO fast. Great to deal with!!!Thanks :D EDIT: He paid with Paypal not a MO
  10. D

tawlman82

Bought LED tail light bulbs from me. Very fast with payment. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks :)
  11. D

Hard Starting

When I try to start my X it doesn't start till the 3rd try. Well very rarely will it start before the 3rd try. I'm not getting a CEL or any codes. I've replaced the EGR valve, EGR purge selanoid, and the AIC because I was getting a code for EGR system but it was a while ago and I don't remember...
  12. D

etc

Great person to buy from!!! Highly recommend. Goes out of his way for you. Thank you.
  13. D

lish_xlt

Bought interior mould pieces off him. Shipped promptly and sent a good product. Thanks
  14. D

Stupid Body Lift

I started my truck after school today and I heared an awful hissing sound. So I turned it off right away and it was still there. So I popped the hood and I found what's pictured below--a hole in my A/C hose. The reason there's a hole in it is because the belt tensioner was hitting it only when...
  15. D

Got a 20GB iPod, anything I need to know?

I just bought a 20GB 4th gen iPod and I was just wondering if there was anything I need to know about it? I already bought the adapter for my Pioneer deck to change the CD changer input to RCA input. Thanks, Gary
  16. D

Fornt Swaybar Endlinks

Does anyone know where I can get front swaybar endlink bushings? I want something better than stock if possible.
  17. D

DirtyDog's '99 Limited

Just after the lift. The new billet grill :) I like This is my '99 and my '95 (just before I sold it) Exterior/Drivetrain: -3" PA body lift -TT & custom shackles -Add-A-Leaf -Eagle Alloy's 102's -32x11.50x15 Cooper Discoverer STT's -Pro Comp ES 3000 Shocks -Billet grill...
  18. D

Picked up my early x-mas present

Picked up my early x-mas present (with install pic's) I got my early Christmas present yesterday :D Well it's kinda a Christmas present even though it's to me from me. Now all I need is my body lift which my girlfriend is holding on to until the 23rd :(
  19. D

Paint Color

Does anyone know where I can get the same color paint that is around the gauges on a 2002. I know it is called titanium but I don't know where to get it
  20. D

2002 gauges in a '99

Does anyone know if the gauges from a 2002 Explorer Sport will work in my '99 Limited. They will fit but I don't know if they will work properly or if the plugs are the same/different.
  21. D

Clear Third Brake Light

This is the clear third brake light mod I did to my '95. This is a pic of it in the dark with the stock red lense This is it with the clear lens
  22. D

clearlights.com

Has anyone ever ordered anything from clearlights.com? I want to order some euro's for my '95 and I was wondering if they are reliable and if anyone has had any problems with them. Thanx
  23. D

clearlights.com

Has anyone ever ordered anything from clearlights.com? I want to order some euro's for my '95 and I was wondering if they are reliable and if anyone has had any problems with them. Thanx
  24. D

Rear Bumper And Door

does anyone know if the rear bumper and door off of a 98 will fit my 95 and if so what mods need to be done
  25. D

15x10 Rims

I wanna put some 15x10 rims on my 95 and i was wondering what kind of offset i need so my tires or rims don't rub on anything
Back