Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

swaping to manual t-case

from what im told you can swap the drive shaft ends in the t-case to make them work if there the rong ends and its aperintly prity esey but im not 100% shore. ill look into that t cases you can uses:thumbsup:
  2. 9

swaping to manual t-case

that proboble meens that there only sending you the t-case and not the extras that you need to use the manual but id ask them. i cant see some one just selling the t-case. but as fare as the price goes its probuble becus my t-case is comeing out of a 1990 ford ranger and your tryin to get a...
  3. 9

swaping to manual t-case

the manual t-case and all the stuff to it is seting me back 150 for the parts and 90 for the shiping. the rest is just the time to put it in and cut a hole in the floor of my truck so i can put the handel throw
  4. 9

Manual 1354 shift fork question

hey im not trying to step on your thred but i was hoping some one might be abel to ancer a ?? i have. as of right now i have the electric 1354 and im swaping it out for a manual 1354. will i need to chang anything els on my truck besids cuting the hole in my flore? and by some of the pics iv...
  5. 9

A little M5OD hepl please..

i had the same problom with mine. its a nutral safty sencer in the trani. if your truck dosint have the set up for it dont swet it. tie the plug up and out of the way and theres no problom. thats all i did and the truck drives just fine.
  6. 9

swaping to manual t-case

hi. i have a 1997 ford ranger lifted 8 inc on 35's but i i need to replace the t-case in the truck. it has in it a 1354 electric t-case but i want to swap it to a manual one. i found some one to sell me what i have listid below but i want to make shore it is what i need to do the job. can some...
Back