Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Advtrac /ABS issue

Yes I have had this problem too, but everything is closed today. The exactl same problem you have, I had as well. It felt like something was under my vehicle or trying to stop me. I am going to see a Ford dealership on Monday, I will let you know exactly what happened then. Hopefully its...
  2. C

2004 Speaker Covers

Well why is that panel there then....your telling me that to chenge my speaker, I have to remove the whole door panel and not that plastic piece that looks like you could remove it? am I pulling and tugging on that for nothing?
  3. C

Speaker questions for my 04

I have a quick question regarding my 04 explorer and changing the speaker. I am trying to remove that plastic piece where the speaker is...does this piece of the door moulding come out where the speaker is or does the whole door panel have to come off? I just want to change my speaker and I am...
  4. C

How do I press in upper ball joint? PICTURES

So Again, I have a 2004 Explorer Limited 4x4 and I want to change the upper ball joints........do you need the buy the whole control arm assembly or can I purchase just the ball joints?
  5. C

AdvanceTrac Issues

Thank you so much. There is nothing wrong yet with mine...hopefully stays that way. I just wanted to know if I take it off, will it save on gas?
  6. C

AdvanceTrac Issues

Hey guys, I have a question for you. I have the 2004 Ford Explorer Limited 4.6L v8 4x4 with the options of 4x4 auto, 4x4 high, 4x4 low and with the advance trac. Do i need this on in the summer time, meaning the advance trac button? Does it burn more fuel to have that traction control on?
  7. C

Backup Sensors 2003 XLT

I get this too....they work when they wanna.
  8. C

Rear Window Wiper

Hey Guys, I have an issue regarding my rear wiper motor being constantly on. I turn it off and it continues to keep going. I pull my fuse under the dash and it still continues to go.....very weird. So I went to the front of my 2004 Explorer Limited 4x4 4.6L and removed the high current fuse...
  9. C

Electric Fan install (replacing clutch fan) to gain some mpg

Hey Guys, I have an issue regarding my rear wiper motor being constantly on. I turn it off and it continues to keep going. I pull my fuse under the dash and it still continues to go.....very weird. So I went to the front of my 2004 Explorer Limited 4x4 4.6L and removed the high current fuse...
  10. C

2004 Explorer - front wipers won't stop

11. C

How to: Replace Rear Wiper Motor?

12. C

Rear Wiper Not Working (yes I searched, but n00b to car repairs and need help :-( )

hey Joe, Yes it is on the stalk. Its one switch, from low to high and the washer juice holding it up or down. I just tried putting it back in and its still on....I have taken it out a couple days ago. This is weird. Joe, i also appreciate what you are doing for me, thanks a lot.
  13. C

Rear relay box

14. C

Rear wiper issues- How to open the relay box?

15. C

Rear Wiper Not Working (yes I searched, but n00b to car repairs and need help :-( )

16. C

Rear Wiper Motor

17. C

Bought something

I have found one $400.00 Canadian in Toronto, Ontario. So now I need a cold air intake then im set :)
  18. C

Bought something

The only thing is, is that I am in Canada. So Ineed to get something like that from Canada.....Custom Fees and all that crap.........
  19. C

Easy Tune Ups for faster Exploder

Well I need badly :)
  20. C

Tuner Test

Why are you not racing anymore?
  21. C

Bought something

Hey Limited...you looking to sell it now, lol? I am looking for one also, along with a Cold Air Intake. What was your over all result on what it did for your limited? I have the 2004 Limited 4.6L v8 and need these two items.........its a must :)
  22. C

SCT Tuner

SCT X3 at steeda is over 500
  23. C

Easy Tune Ups for faster Exploder

I am looking for a Cold Air Intake and a Programmer for my 2004 Ford Explorer Limited 4.6L V8? Can anyone help me out?
  24. C

Free--chilton's 2002-2003 explorer manual

I am in need of one for my 2004 Explorer Limited 4.6L v8. You ever hear of http://www.alldatadiy.com for repair manuals or any online repair manuals? I know this site is a huge help, but i do need something. Maybe you could scan and send what I need from the manual for certain jobs :) That...
Back