Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Virginia

yup. va beach
  2. M

Anyone know who makes a good brush gaurd?

Manik 1 piece
  3. M

show me pics of your ex with 31s

Thankyou for compliment
  4. M

show me pics of your ex with 31s

Here's mine with TT/WAR153 and 31 BFG AT's....i no longer have the X, but it was a nice ride
  5. M

3rd generation lift

all i can say is maybe he fabbed coil spacers..... anyway... greetings from myrtle beach bro!
  6. M

How to: Fix Rear Door Handle

Any auto door will sell "panel poppers" its basically a big flat head with a groove in it to get on the grommets. Feel your way around the edge and just pop out each one. Make sure you unscrew the two screws under the door handle before you start. Once on the grommets are out, lift up and...
  7. M

Buzzing/Hum from Turn Signal when depressed

It looks like you get a whole new arm and such. Im assuming there are just screws up under there you just undo? Then the whole thing comes out?
  8. M

is #3 here the right thing? http://www.parts.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=318&chapter=DR2MF95&appSectionid=2561&groupid=51860&subgroupid=2566&componentid=54985&make=10&model=Explorer&year=1997&graphicID=MF95250&callout=3&catalogid=2
  9. M

Bill~ can you please tell me how to fix this? Im assuming you bought the piece from the dealer and replaced it yourself. Can you please tell me where this switch is located and how I access it. I appreciate anything you know. Thanks MATT
  10. M

Hey guys, I need some help, when I hit the turn signal lever down to turn left, its been making a buzzing or humming type sound, as soon as I let go, it stops. It also seems to only do it if I push it down hard. Im not sure whats wrong, can some please help, I dont want something to short and...
  11. M

Need Pics Of 2'' Lifted Explorers

Same to you, like what youve done!
  12. M

Need Pics Of 2'' Lifted Explorers

2inch tt/shackles
  13. M

XM Radio Question

B/c on the display (on the pioneer) you only get 8 letters. On the commander to get 2 16 letter lines. Plus it was already mounted and it was easier just to get an adapter because i still like to the XM's faceplate mounted where it is.
  14. M

XM Radio Question

i just went down to the local car audio shop, (NOT bestbuy or circuitcity)...it i came in a 1x1 foot section for like 5 or 6 bucks, good luck and let me know how it turns out
  15. M

XM Radio Question

i took a piece of abs plastic and just cut a hole in it, and mounted in on that. if you take out that center console pocket thingy, the pockets unscrew out, and just cut the abs to fit in bewteen the pocket and actual "rim" type thing and just sandwiched it in there. i hope that wasnt too...
  16. M

XM Radio Question

mine
  17. M

Have you been pulled over for loud music?

Ive been pulled over on Atlantic Avenue in VA BEACH 3 times for loud music in my old car. 12 speakers, 3 amps, and 2 Rockford 12's
  18. M

Best grill guard deals

i got mine from bestdarnparts.com for $429 shipped.... best deal i found!
  19. M

Best grill guard deals

Click the link in my sig..... its a manik on my 97
  20. M

Easiest Way to lift front end....??

I know I know... I posted that a little "tipsy", I really didnt know what I was typing :) Trust me, i know spindles are suspension, but when intoxicated, my mind doesnt function man! :chug:
  21. M

Tint...Where to go?

I paid $50 to have my fronts tinted
  22. M

Easiest Way to lift front end....??

The only other option is a bodylift or suspention lift
  23. M

Car got egged by vandals - any suggestions?

:confused: :confused: :confused: GF??? pfhhh Heres what I think about that!
  24. M

MattStarr's 97 XLT!!!

Pics of new Headunit and Sub....
Back