Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

High Idle

searched forum and found something similar in this thread... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=257363&referrerid=10648 I actually unplugged the battery and idle returned to normal... I didnt have a check engine light... ECM?? issue? could anyone direct me to next steps?
  2. M

2002 explorer - 4x4 control module replacement

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL!!! I been lurking on the forum since 2002 when I bought my tuck, but I think this is one of the first times I posted. Dealer quoted me $645 to replace the 4x4 module (Parts and Labor) I purchased the 4x4 module from parts.com for about $203 and it took me...
  3. M

K2 HID 8000k RetroFit

anyone have experience with these? I think they are manufactured by Hella Germany. Thinking of getting them and I want go get some feedback on performance.
  4. M

Tranny bucks??? and Advanced Track

My tranny bucks when i pump the gas from a lower gear... It used to be that it bucked from any gear shift but after the dealer said he had to adjust the transmission fluid levels it should be fine. The dealer had to do it twice and now I only get the bucking when i am traveling in lower gears...
  5. M

What mod's shoudl I do to my '02 Explorer Eddie Bauer v8?

Adam, HUH?!? Thank you to the rest of you for providing me with extremely informative information. :)
  6. M

What mod's shoudl I do to my '02 Explorer Eddie Bauer v8?

I am about to pick up my new Explorer in a week. Its an Eddie Bauer with the v8 and advanced track and all the goodies minus third row seat and reverse sensing system. I gave my '96 Eddie Bauer v6 SOHC to my little brother. The only mod I added to that was to replace the air filter and add an...
Back