Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

1999 Explorer stuff

Interested in those TM headers if available and also the SCT tuner. Also whats the make and model of that head unit?
  2. J

EE m90 supercharger

Pm sent if still available
  3. J

5.0 AWD fuel economy

One of the biggest thing I found is proper Diff maintenance. Changing that fluid will sometime net almost 1-2mpg if it has never been changed before.
  4. J

Garage cleanout!

Sweet PM Sent
  5. J

Garage cleanout!

Intrested in the Nuvi if still available ship to 98296
  6. J

99 Explorer limited Won't shift into park

Exact thing happen to me today. I had way too much fun playing in the snow today and built up about 5" of compact snow and ice over the linkage making so I couldnt get into park. Had to bust out the heat gun and a chisel to break the ice. Thank you to this forum for saving my ass on again. Would...
  7. J

Explorer Express Supercharger Kit 5.0 V8

Wondering if there is any new news on this
  8. J

Explorer Express Supercharger Kit 5.0 V8

any update on the SC kit. I emailed them a couple days ago and got this response today: Our problem with the 5.0 X-C is that it was based on the 3rd Gen MP90 which is no longer produced. To use the newer 90 would require a new inlet casting which would be expensive especially since the demand...
  9. J

4.0 OHV Cam and push rods

Very interested what is the size box are we looking at so I can look at shipping cost. Shipping to 98037 to lynnwood, wa. Thank you
  10. J

95 and 01 XLT Parts

How much for both the front and rear 3.73 gears shipping for 98037
  11. J

4.0 under drive crank pulley

Very intrested. Shipping 98037
  12. J

For Sale Parting Out Green 1994 explorer Limited - 1 hour south of St. Louis

Do you still have the subwoofer enclosure, and if you do is it a double woofer enclosure.
  13. J

Parts for sale

Is the spare tire carrier the whole basket and if so could you post or send pics and a price. I am interested:D
  14. J

98 Mountaineer 4x4 sohc Part out Grey leather interior

I am just looking for the enclosure shipped to 98037
  15. J

98 Mountaineer 4x4 sohc Part out Grey leather interior

What size subwoofer is in the back...... If it is the 8" what price do you want for the housing
  16. J

1st Gen Steering Wheel Replacement

So I was thinking of switching up the steering wheel to one that came off a 2nd gen or so. I have looked up and down the forum for hours and have yet to find what I am looking for. I have seen a 1st gen with a 2nd gen steering wheel on car domain, but haven't seen a write up on how to do it.
  17. J

Led Head light housing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EURO-CHROME-HOUSING-LED-HEAD-LIGHTS-LAMPS-PAIR-L-R-SET-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem51967787efQQitemZ350416766959QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4828wt_1165 Defiantly buying this great price and what I have been looking for.
  18. J

NW Toy Run

Yeah I wish. It's more of a park and chat kinda a show. The event is to bring toy for tots. You can get more info at http://www.nwtoyrun.com
  19. J

NW Toy Run

Hey I don't know if any one else is going but at Pacific Raceway in Kent on December 4th the is going to be a pretty good little show and thought it would be awesome if the explorer forum had a presence there.
  20. J

battery?

Said last night screw it and bought a new alternator, battery, wiring and did it right. I had the money and it was going to need t be done anyways. Thanks for the help guys
  21. J

battery?

Hey i am having this weird issue. As it is getting colder now i have notice that when I start my ex and drive i notice the battery not charging but draining. Then all of a sudden once the vehicle has warmed up the battery then starts. The battery three years old and is due, just want to now what...
  22. J

First Geb Sub Replacement

Hey so im going on a the journey of replacing the stock sub and amp. I have already found the and amp but looking at replacing the stock sub with 8". I know the factory on is a 6.5" and I know that there is going to be some cutting involved but was looking for possible a step by step for this
  23. J

intake and exhaust

has any one tried the air intake from the on posted on ebay above. I would love to know if that is any quality or if I should go the ifab route
  24. J

Throttle Body

No joke the spectre filter is great and a cheap mod.
  25. J

Indiglo Glow Gauges

sorry for no update last weekend I fractured two of my right hand fingers so it is going to be sometime but when I do ill take pictures as well as update
Back