Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

1994 Explorer 3G Alternator Pulley Diameter Question?

Hello friends, I have a totally bone stock 1994 Explorer Sport 2WD. It has the 4.0 liter V6, 5-speed trans, 8.8 Diff with 3.27:1 open diff, A/C, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Front Seats, Cruise, Map Lights & factory Stereo system. I installed a factory Frame Hitch to tow my utility...
  2. 9

Rebuilding a 2nd gen Explorer with a 1st gen rear clip

Have you located a USPS right hand drive explorer chassis? What is the status of your 99 Explorer? Are you still driving it? Thank you (I know I'm reviving an old thread from 2018).
  3. 9

91-94 Clear Tails NOT Altezza's....THESE are the RARE ones

Where has Spdrcer34 gone? Can his 5.0L Explorer V8 engine swap thread be found, and viewed, including his build photo's? I was hoping to contact Ryan and get some build details.
  4. 9

1994 Explorer Sport Transmission Swap (Standard-to-automatic) Questions

Thank you to all who contributed. I was aware of most of the component swap you mentioned (ECM, harness, pedals, column, trans X-member, etc) but the overall scope of the task was in question as well as any "surprises" that come along with this task. I've decided to 'hold' on the task because I...
  5. 9

1994 Explorer Sport Transmission Swap (Standard-to-automatic) Questions

Hello forum friends, I own an all-original 1994 Explorer Sport, two-wheel-drive, 4.0L, 5-speed (Mitubushi I believe), 8.8 drum brake rear w/3.27:1 open differential, Air Conditioning, power windows & locks, White with Flat Black bottom & all the factory side cladding. I just rebuilt the...
  6. 9

New Member from Nova Scotia, Canada

Hello fellow enthusiasts, I just purchased an all-original 1994 Explorer Sport 2WD out of Florida that spent its whole life, with exception to the past two years, out in California. I wanted to keep up on others experiences with their vehicles and thought it would be great to connect with...
Back