Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Replaced front wheel bearing

Well, I found out by spinning the rotor the noise is coming from the bearings that I installed. Also found out that the 'tit' on the outer ring is sheared off...not impressed. Could the bearings that I installed be bad even though looked and felt fine when cleaned and repacked them or could...
  2. W

exterior driver side door handle broken

Came across this the other day....hope this helps http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165081
  3. W

I appreciate the insight that you have given me. I never thought about the race being worn in the same pattern as the bearing because looked and felt fine. Going take apart tomorrow (if not raining...lol) and have a look. Going to put a new race in for sure. As for tightening everything, I...
  4. W

I've looked through the posts for postings on wheel bearings for 94's and can't seem find anything that matches the problem that I am having. My brother-in-law and I replaced the wheel bearings on the drivers side of my 94 XLT 4x4. Found out it was wheel bearing when checking ball joints (was...
Back