Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. wagoner2

Fog Lights

I have a fog light out on my truck. Can I replace the bulb or do I have to replace the whole assembly?
  2. wagoner2

2005 Explorer XLT 4.0 V6 (throttle body and cold air intake) HELP!!!

Just build your own, not hard to do at all...
  3. wagoner2

inlaws backed up with door open door went over bush was looking for weekend project

My wife let my neighbor borrow our truck once. He could not figure out the e-brake release either. He ripped the OBDII conector out of it's housing trying to release the e-brake. He still couldn't figure it out, so he just drove with the e-brake on. God Bless the "Special People", because...
  4. wagoner2

new 22s, dual exhaust tips tucked in... (pics)

I am going to do the same exhaust exit location on mine, Looks Great!
  5. wagoner2

next one, please.

Welcome aboard! How fast have you had your ex out there?
  6. wagoner2

Painted Stock Wheels - Post Pictures

I am looking into painting my stock wheels flat black as well, any one have pics?
  7. wagoner2

Rhino Liner?

Hadn't thought about the weight issue...Thanks! Going flat black!
  8. wagoner2

Rhino Liner?

Has any one heard of someone using Rhino Liner to paint their wheels?
  9. wagoner2

what mod next?

You should be good with that shot, I would have a tune written for it though. Make sure your AF is good and timing tables adjust for it. There is a guy at my local track with an SS Trail Blazer running mid 10's on slicks. He is on spray but I am not sure if there is some type of forced...
  10. wagoner2

what mod next?

Is NO2 a bolt on...:)?
  11. wagoner2

Southeastern Ohio

Whats up? Do you know of places to go?
  12. wagoner2

Let's plan a meet.

I am down to get together!
  13. wagoner2

what mod next?

Will the trans, transfer case, axels, etc... handle those HP numbers? To give you a barometer. My 04 Grand Prix put 255 hp to the wheels on the Dyno. I ran 13.80 at 100mph with a 2.21 60 foot. My car weighs about 3500 pounds with me in it.
  14. wagoner2

Military guy here

Welcome and thank you for what you do! Get the Exlplorer you will be happy!
  15. wagoner2

what mod next?

What do you think you are putting to the wheels? Let me know how you do at the track...
  16. wagoner2

what mod next?

Have you been to the Dyno? To the Track?
  17. wagoner2

what mod next?

I agree if you are planning on doing additional upgrades like a throttle body pretty quickly then wait on the tuner. If it is going to be a couple of months then get it and tune away. It will blow your mind how much of a difference it will make...
  18. wagoner2

Alignment Question?

Ok, Thanks for the Heads Up!
  19. wagoner2

Sept meet.

I am interested in this meet. Mostly to meet up with some other local folks. I will keep an eye on this thread...
  20. wagoner2

Alignment Question?

Do you need to do an alignment after installing RB lift?
  21. wagoner2

what mod next?

I went exhaust, intake, plugs, and then tuner. The tuner made all the other mods work together and it is like I have a whole new truck! I am going to cut off cats and go true duals next. Then after that I will be doing the headers. Not sure what I can expect from that set up but I am excited...
  22. wagoner2

CAI for 4.6L???

I made my own. I did it way cheaper than the K&N set up!
  23. wagoner2

sct tuner...

Tune Loaded! Was a pain in the butt, got to know every part of the SCT Tuner front to back. A BIG THANK YOU to James Henson from Henson Performance (www.hensonperformance.com) for not only writting an unbelievable tune for my truck, but taking the time to help me get it loaded when I was...
  24. wagoner2

My first time bass race results...

Congrats Man! That is cool!
Back