Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. ed060784

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

it's a xrc smittybuilt tj bumper custom fitted to the front......
  2. ed060784

Torsion Twist???

hey, here u have a link to wat i call your main lift page because for every question I've ever had i found the answer there! just make sure you read 2 and 3 times before u do something man and you should be alright!! have fun with the TT!! http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208483
  3. ed060784

I agree man fj's are a good overall off road vehicle and you can make them look very agressive too .... :D, here is my brothers fj. nice fj fortune
  4. ed060784

Pic Request- Your Explorer Towing

couldn't do it then but now i do rescue a lot of the jeeps from the club :D but dude the trailer alone was i think like 1700lbs and that jeep had 40in boggers with Dana 60 front and rear and like 2 coolers full with beer hahahaha... i think that jeep was like 7000lbs so that's like 8500 -...
  5. ed060784

Wanted new shackles needed

dude i got a set of factory shackles at home for sale they came from a 97 XLT, make an offer they could be yours...
  6. ed060784

Pic Request- Your Explorer Towing

Well this is when i first bought it and all it had done was that BW4406 TC swap and well as you can see as usual a ford rescuing a jeep....lolol
  7. ed060784

KC's 5in spotlights
  8. ed060784

35' TSL on a 3in BL w/ 2.5 TT and Warrior shackles............and some minor trimming

Well really i got no thread for the bumper but im not the first one who does it either, this thread was the one who gave me the idea to go on and try to make it work... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223933&highlight=winch+options I really wanted something like this which...
  9. ed060784

35' TSL on a 3in BL w/ 2.5 TT and Warrior shackles............and some minor trimming

And this is a lil bit of the Florida swamps and how they look like , therefore reason why i gotta go with such wide tires...and also cuz they look great... YEP...! toyotas aren't as good as they say they are...... Now a big boi bronco, just with a lil help (cuz its got stock gears and 38.5...
  10. ed060784

ok here are a coupe of pics of the trimmig for the fenders..... then trying to make that jeep bumper fit in..... a before and after at our shop..... this is the kinda truck i follow when we go out wheeling.... AND this is the final result.......
  11. ed060784

Yeah that's the plan so far, im going this weekend to a park to try that thing out and see how many parts am i gonna break while im there cuz i kinda tend to pedal it to the metal every time i go out wheelin!! :D Yeah also my rims are 15x10 but that's cuz i got them next to nothing, i mean they...
  12. ed060784

Dude u couldn't be more right about running 35's, i mean the rear its very simple like u said just add new leafs like old man emu leafs or something but the front its where the issue is at cuz yeah i know im max out with the TT but i got no choice , im just hoping the cv's don't pop out while...
  13. ed060784

you talking about like those fenders they sale for the cj's and tj's ?? oh and thanks about the bumper, u know it fit right in even though its a bumper for a jeep wrangler..
  14. ed060784

Hey guys first i wanna say thanks to this forum and all the people who answered my millions of questions last year in order to help me get my X to a level that i wanted to be at all along, and also to prove wrong all the people that went on and said to me "oh you can't built an Explorer cuz they...
  15. ed060784

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

this is before And this is After
  16. ed060784

Captain Morgan, '95 D44 Sas

Hey Spas love the set up u have there with that OX in the front...lovely !!! hate to tell you that is to good of a set up to just pass it so i'm also putting something a lil' bit similar :D in my X....but i was wondering if u could let me know 3 things.... 1) is how did u ended up doing the...
  17. ed060784

Never go wheeling alone!!! water damage :(

umm i guess if you are coming from Ft. Lauderdale, take us 27 south to krome ave then go west until you get to us 41 or 8th street, then go south or make a left and as soon as you see the first light to make a right well there is a dirt road there so u just follow that and you are there!:cool:!
  18. ed060784

Yeah those are my old all season 31's because one of my buddies kept bugging me about my set BFG M/T's so i sold them to him.....wat mistake that was lololol... anyways i think you're probably the 10th person who's told me to take the plugs out and turn over the engine so i guess it mus be...
  19. ed060784

i know man that's one of the many next steps too:thumbsup:
  20. ed060784

now i can tell my wife i need a new bumper.... :) that's the old air filter it really hit hard when it went down
  21. ed060784

I'm really hoping so cuz i drove it today and still was flickering but da weird thing was it only did it from a dig and i had to floor it too........ like if was starting to go from a red light but everything else seems good!! i gotta get a snorkel soon... thanks for input guys
  22. ed060784

I just managed to come back to the house now after a day of fun and misery....everything started good as usual you know wheelin out in the everglades here in south Florida but on my out i was on my cell and just wasn't paying attention and so i went through the middle of a 5ft hole!! well of...
  23. ed060784

RD-39 ARB Air Front locker for 95+ ....(just got it today)

well they did... :( cuz they dont really make this model anymore, they said it was discontinued due to low sales...! (i mean nobody knew the s%^t existed ) and replaced it with the RD-102 wich is the same thing just newer .........but anyways i was almost positive that those X's came with a dana...
  24. ed060784

I dont think so, cuz from wat the guys at ARB said that this model (RD-39) was made for the dana 35 diff w/no c-clips and 27 spline which in the case of the 2nd gen X is perfect cuz they are all half dana 35's axles...so he said that it would work just fine in my application but just to make...
  25. ed060784

thanks man ....... hey by the way where did u find those clear headlights u got on cuz my are beyond foggy lolol i mean the lights don't work for S$%#........
Back