Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

My 97 ex: LETS GO!

truc looks nice
  2. S

Just wanted people to see this.

I hate brown interior y is it that ford puts brown in Iam lucky my truck is blue on the in side but black is the way to go.
  3. S

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

ill play here my **** box 97
  4. S

some pics of my truck

kazer that one pic in the woods is on water co. land come close to get busted but he didn't see my nice to have a green truck. thanks guys but a lot of work in to her looking to do a 3" body lift but u know (money). keep on 4 wheel.
  5. S

some pics of my truck

I though that I post some pic of mytruck 97 2"tt shackle mkw wheels 265/75/16 4.6 throttle body,open air clms/ww287/gerysquirrel/Picture200.jpg[/IMG]eaner
  6. S

some pics of my truck

thought I post some pic of my truck she a 97 did a tt shackles 285/75/16 on mkw wheels 4.6 throttle body open air cleaner .
  7. S

torsion twist

need some help on my tt bolts I did the tt and come up to 1.25 the bolt on the drivers side & the passenger side are not long enough to do the 2" tt I picked up new bolts to go in. what I need to know is can I just take the bolts out or do I need a special tool to do this. I know that u need the...
  8. S

auto window

so I was thinking that it would be cool to have the right hand window go down automatic look on the search but came up emptyhanded has done this and is there a post on it tx.
  9. S

show off that commo paint

show of that cammo paint jobs looking to do one on my 97.
  10. S

97' XLT quick lift question

U drive a ford explorer so whats with the chevy hat
  11. S

body lift

Looking to do a body kift on my 97 ex I know that a bodylift is not made for a 97 but I know that guys have put them on so that said i'am looking for the one that worked the best for that year.
  12. S

lift spring for 97

how it going guys I have a 97 ex I did the tt and put shackles on her but the shackles flatten out the springs so I was thinking of put on f150 spring but I need to know what year f150 it look four. tx squirrel
  13. S

transfer case or not

so I have a 97ex sohc v6 40 5r55e tran 4405 trans when u take your foot off the exelator it makes a wizzing noise put it back on it goes away some say it the transmission and some the transfer case the transmission shifts up and down good. now the wizzing noise is doing it when u put in reverse...
  14. S

t case

well cant I get the shifter out of the donor and as for the vss gear I dont know what that is.
  15. S

t case

so the t case in my 97 is on it way out it a 4405 and I was looking to put a better one in is the 1354 a good t case I kown explorer came with 1354s and so did the rangers. like to a manual if I find one and if wiil work dont care about shift on the fly. so give me some ideas if it will work or not.
  16. S

97 transfer case

I have 97 xlt sohc v6 4wd I like the truck but the transfer case is going bad and I was looking to see if one from 94.95 or 96 the one I had in my 94 gave me no trouble at all but this one in the 97 is a pos. so iam looking for one that will fit any info would be good tx.
  17. S

transfer case

does any one kown what yr transfer case will fit in a 97 the one I have is going bad and was looking to get one that is better than the one in the 97 year make and model would be nice tx.
  18. S

1997 Explorer. Suspension noise.

so did u grease the ball joints.
  19. S

rear bumper

ok the rear bumper on my 97 is all rotted out I kown that 95-97 will fit but will 98-2000 fit.
  20. S

rearead axle shock

say byby to it tx. corkey
  21. S

rearead axle shock

can any one tell my what the third shock is for on the rear axle on a 97 ex. don't have one on my 94. just got the 97 going to put shock 2" tt 3" body lift warrior shackles any help would be good tx.
Back