Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

New guy from Pa

hey everyone I been awhile for long time but since I got a explorer this time I figured I'll join in. I bought this stock 1992 explorer sport and started building right away. At this moment it is lifted 6inch with skyjacker lift and soa swap in rear also converted to disk brakes in rear. I'm...
  2. D

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

cant wait to check out the sweet rides up there see ya tomrrow morning
  3. D

extended radius arm crossmember

alright thanks those brackets look like the hold up good heres the arms i got
  4. D

thanks for the reply do u have anything going across them and how much should they drop down
  5. D

can someone post some pics of a cross member that they made or used. i have homemade arms that at stock just lengthened and they end up right about at trans cross member. i did search but i didnt get any pics i need ideas for mine. thanks so much
  6. D

lil red build

im pretty sure i can get a wrench in but tomrrow ill know better
  7. D

lil red build

well i ran into a snag while unbolting the radius arm the lower bolt i snapped the sleeve it threads too. so im not sure what im goin to do i was hoping i can cut head of bolt get that all out of there then get a grade 8 bolt n nut and put it back together. whats your guys ideas on this?
  8. D

lil red build

im using a 6inch skyjacker lift and im doing soa swap in rear i think that will make the rear high enough i hope
  9. D

lil red build

hey everyone this is my 92 ford explorer sport 5spd 4x4 started as this then found some tires now its time to start the lift where i stopped for the day
  10. D

new ride

well i know it been a while but i got some tires for it and next weekend the lift begins. here she is now those tires are 33x14r15 idk if i wanta run that wide tires but they do look cool lol
  11. D

Explorer owners in PA

im from lancaster pa we need to set up a pa meet
  12. D

eatc issues

does that have a blower motor resister?
  13. D

new ride

hey everyone im back in the game after a while without my ranger. i just bought a 1992 explorer sport 4.0 5spd 4wd i have a skyjacker 6 inch lift for it and i plan on flipping the springs on top of axle but first i need to fix some rust in rocker into the quarter panel behind passenger...
  14. D

ranger meet in pa

hey are you going to any Carlisle events?
  15. D

ranger meet in pa

its good here thanks
  16. D

ranger meet in pa

well i messed up and posted this in wrong place lol so here it is let me know who all going and any question message me
  17. D

4.0 swap

hey guys i swapped a 4.0 into my 90 ranger the 4.0 came from a 90 ranger auto i kept my 5spd trans. i pulled my wireing computer from the 4.0 ranger now the ranger will do everything except the starter wont crank all accessory come on and my fuel pump primes please help i want my truck back i...
  18. D

One step closer. Starter Circuit Problem

whats is the 87a where is it at i need to try this on my truck
  19. D

New M50D-R1: No reverse lights, details inside

where can i get the pin? i think mine fell out when the shop put new clutch in
  20. D

Eastern PA Meet & Greet

dang than lets get something else goin around here
  21. D

Eastern PA Meet & Greet

id be down with meetin up i get my licence in january
  22. D

Philadelphia area ??

im not far from philly im from lancaster
  23. D

90 stx

thanks im really happy with it. i now like driving manual trans more than auto
  24. D

90 stx

well this is my first truck im 16 and bought it a few months ago and i have started building it when i first brought it home new bumpers and fenders then i got new doors and mirrors, i didnt like the paddle mirrors i had then i wired and mounted a cb in her then i bought 31inch...
Back