Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Looking for this write up.

http://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu36/daves750/?action=view&current=31564510065_large.jpg
  2. 9

Looking for this write up.

Does anyone know where the write up is on this expo? Or anything about it?
  3. 9

Power Window Bushing Replacement

Just wanted to say that you can go to Walmart and get the ball bearing youuse to shoot in a sling shot and use them. i think I payed like $5.00 for a pack and you will have enough for all 4 doors. they are steel and won't wear out. I did mine about 4yrs ago and haven't had a problem out of them...
  4. 9

Help A/C problem

I have a 92 ex. It used to blow cold A/C. One day it stopped. Yesterday I noticed a couple of my vacuum lines were broken at the A/C box. The last time I charged the A/C I put a compressor of a friend’s truck and it never blew cold air. I put my old A/C compressor back on my buddy’s truck and he...
  5. 9

I want to bag my 92

Here's a link to a guy on here that does his own fab work. https://www.illusivefabrications.com/html/index.php
  6. 9

I want to bag my 92

Yeah that site you gave me for the roll pan has brackets for the i-beams, and I think I will 4 link the back.
  7. 9

I want to bag my 92

I want to bag my 92 ex. I need to know if theres a kit to bag it or not. I don't want to lay frame or anything. I just want to put some 20's on it and have it where I can ride around with it lowered 2 in or so and when I park I can drop it all the way down, well as far as it will go anyways...
  8. 9

Another 4.88 or 5.13 decision help request.

I have been wondering this same thing. I have 8.5 in of lift with 35s and want to go to 13 in of lift and run 38s or 40s. i was thinking of running 5.13s with my stock motor and trans. Which is a 4.0 and a 5 sped in a 94 ranger. I also don't know if the front bearings will hold that big of a...
  9. 9

How to: 1st Gen Gas Tank Fuel Pump Access Panel

At first i used a dremmel tool, but that was taking to long. So I just used a cut off wheel. With the cut off wheel there was a lot of sparks. You can use anything that cuts as long as it don't go to deep on the side where the fuel lines are. What gen ex do you have. I hope this helped. if not...
  10. 9

How to: 1st Gen Gas Tank Fuel Pump Access Panel

Just use this tread to change my pump as week. Freakin Awesome.
  11. 9

Sas

So I have decided to do a SAS on my 91 ex. My question is how much lift do i need to put 40"s on it. I'm not going to do any crawling or any thing like that. I want it for trail riding and a little mudding and camping. I also am putting a 5.0 in it as well.
  12. 9

lifting

I"m just saying. I have sent messages out to people who have done what I want to do and all they say is "search the forum". I want to talk to some one who did it not just read about it. I already have or I wouldn't now who to ask. I am on alot of different forums and this one is one of the...
  13. 9

lifting

If you don't want to answer the mans question without being a smart alec don't leave a post at all. He obviously wasn't talking to you. These forums are to help people, and for people to ask questions. Some people get on here to talk to people and get advice. Not to have everyone tell them "just...
  14. 9

axle narrowing

Hey man everyone has to start somewhere.
  15. 9

Completed Project Great Pumpkin Solid Axle Swap 1993 Ford Explorer XL Rick Horwitz

Ok I have read all about your SAS which is awesome by the way. Now i want to know about the 98 front end. how hard was that.
  16. 9

Lowering first Gen Explorer.

Where can I get the lowered I-beams at. there not the same as a ranger are they.
Back