Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Truckhaven Oct. 21st -23rd 20th Anniversary Run Part 2

I really wish I could make out there, but by that time I will still be unpacking in our new place and it is a 780 mile drive to truck haven I am going to miss these outings. I would like thank every one for the great times I had there and Rick for having the runs my new home will be in Nampa...
  2. D

Wanted: auto-locking hub 1994 Exlorer

Did you a get a set yet,I have a set out of a 94.Let me know.
  3. D

October 2013 Truck Haven Potluck

we will bring a couple of deserts
  4. D

2013 Truckhaven Rock Run Oct 25th-27th

hoping to make to truckhaven, going to be a long drive as I'm currently living in Alberta,Canada.Be nice to see sand and rocks instead of mud and rain.NO EXCUSES.
  5. D

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

Hi everyone just got home.been out of the states for a while.Ted I'm open for any time this month,come on guys lets gets together,before I have to leave again.
  6. D

lost an old friend

Thanks for the support folks,I really needed it.slowly getting our selfs back together,still have awhile before were 100%.But I'm already looking for a replacment truck.there getting harder to find than a 10lb gold nugget.but got the time so i'll be a looking high and low for one.
  7. D

lost an old friend

[IMG] about two weeks ago my wife and I were traveling across the country to visit our daughter,in the upper half of Idaho right before the montana state line.on the I -15 we hit a large streach of black ice,pictures tell it all,we came out of it pretty brused and sore and a few broken...
  8. D

Sunday would fine with me,come on guys you can give up a couple of hours to get together.
  9. D

drat,got caught lurking in the background.I'm good for any day but saturday the 20th,sit down stand up any place is fine.
  10. D

I'll be there thursday or I can be there Sunday or I can be there both days.
  11. D

California Explorer Spottings

that's because I had my alarm set on stealth mode.You can see it but it won't show up on camera.:salute:
  12. D

Meet and greet thread?

Hey Keeper best change your time lot of people don't understand military time.:salute:
  13. D

Big Run 2010 potluck thread

Grant how about 2cans medium size rosarita refried beans. Dave
  14. D

The Big Run: Truckhaven Oct. 23-24th 2010

not sure yet on what time I can leave,cook will be there Sat.morning
  15. D

Big Run 2010 potluck thread

I am going to bring a main dish a hot and spicy meat dish and a desert,need a volunteer to bring couple cans refried beans.also need someone to bring paper plates and utensils.
  16. D

The Big Run: Truckhaven Oct. 23-24th 2010

Add one more truck to this trip,I am going to make it there.By the way haven't seen anyone mention firewood it getting cold at night. Dave
  17. D

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

Hi to all you guys up here in Alberta,nice to see a bunch of you guy tryin to get to gether.I'm from Southern California visiting with my daughter and son in law over in High River.Got to say you guys have some of the best looking country for off-roading.Lot different from the hills of truck...
  18. D

anyone from washington state registered a car...

Best thing to do is look up Ca. dept. of motor vehicles.they have a list of things you have to check before registering a vehicle.
  19. D

TTB drop brackets.

Look up james duff the have a lot of good stuff for exs and rangers
  20. D

Towing without a trailer

I hope your car is a stick shift,you can't tow an automatic trans with all four wheels on the ground,you will be better off renting a tow dolly.
  21. D

Rain, Snow, and Mudslides...

Hey TBAR4 thats not NewPort pier.Don't know where thats at but it is'nt NewPort.
  22. D

Return from Truckhaven OCT 2009

Glad you guys made it with out any problems,really suprised that big yellow guy made it .
Back