Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Power window relay location?

It wasnt my power window relay, my wires inside the door were cracked, had to have a mechanic fix for me!
  2. N

I need to remove my door panel...

Yeah i'm sure there are 2 on the bottom with hook like things behind panel ( I got it off), not that it was much help I'm trying to fix my power windows. All seemed ok...
  3. N

Yeah there is NO 3rd screw!
  4. N

Anyone know how to remove the door panel, I need to get at my wiring.I removed 2 screws at the bottom and it still wont budge!
  5. N

Thanks for your reply, looks like it's a garage problem, crappy for me! Days u wish u were a mechanic!
  6. N

Does anyone know where the power window relay is located, my power windows stopped working, I have checked fuses, replaced circuit breaker, my next step is the relay, I dont think its the motor, all windows stopped working at the same time, the is no noise coming from the window motor. HELP...
  7. N

HELP! My power windows stopped working.

there is no noise at all, all the windows just stopped working.
  8. N

I dont what happened to my post, but i havent checked the motor yet, i;m trying to avoid that, it then goes to the garage. I hope its the relay but I dont know where it is.
  9. N

Hi, no have not checked the motor, this is what i'm hoping to avoid, then it'll have to go to the garage. I'm hoping it's the relay but dont know where to find it!
  10. N

I have checked all the fuses, and even replaced the p/w circut breaker. I'm trying to avoid a hefty garage bill, any suggestions?
Back