Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'Phoenix Imaging Interior'

damn that is sick did u buy all that **** or paint it or idk ha holy **** that looks sick if u did buy it how much and where.
  2. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'CIMG1204'

i bet he just used some old fashion elbow grease and trimmed the pice an put that damn thing in some time just trying different things is the best rout to success
  3. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'MY 2001 X'

hey man how many whatts u pushin and has that **** ever caught on fire ha and have u put any new door speakers in . lemme no man
  4. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media '0113081619'

Yes i have the exact same side steps but mine is a 98 mercury moutaineer if these meet your criteria throw me an email tfmlandscaping@yahoo.com
  5. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'guages'

These gages are ****in sick how did u do this and where did you get the part i would love to have mine like this and it looks like you can help
  6. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'interior'

That does look great i have a few questions first did u paint the original speedometers and other gages second did install all of those extra ones and if so how difficult was it and where did u run the wires threw and 3 what are they used for like what do the measure but this once again looks...
  7. 9

Explorer dies when coming to a stop.

thanks a lot man i really appreciate it.
  8. 9

Explorer dies when coming to a stop.

Can some one please help me hi i saw this post and i have most of these problems but only the first start of the day do you know anything i can do to stop this from happening.
  9. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'solo x 18'

damn man the system is ****in raw wht kinda amp r u runnin an wht u dorp on it
  10. 9

moutaineer suspension

thanks for the advice wht would be some xetremly durable ball joints i looked for a second and these came up http://http://www.##################.com/featured/suspension/1461464541.html[/URL] r these any good and wht would be some real good tirods to look into.
  11. 9

Comment by '98moutaineer' in media 'Ray's Truck'

that thing is sick im looking for a roof rack like yours was it pricy
  12. 9

moutaineer suspension

im getting a 98 moutaineer and it has 25k miles but i would like to beef up the front and rear suspension for better control and handeling off road. I would also like to lift it enough to put some 33''s on. Any advice and/or part recommendation would be greatly appreciated. along with some tire...
  13. 9

1998 mercury moutaineer ?

thanks for all the welcomes to the site i do not have any pics yet but i have looked at it and it looks to be in great shape and dives extremle well.. it also has quiet a bit of torque. there is little to no rust on the body and rust on the underbody is extremle minimul ..sory for any or my...
  14. 9

thanks its a v6 awd and i will check those things out i havent bought it yet but the guy is holding it for me i have big plans for but i would like to make shure its solid befor i do anything to it ....do u have any knowledge of any parts that r known to be the first to break on moutaineers or...
  15. 9

thanks good to meet you.....do u have any advice on my issiue
  16. 9

i am thinking about buying a 98 moutaineer it has bairly any rust and it has 25000 miles and its 4 wheel drive it sat in an old ladys garadge for a couple years befor she traded it in i am just looking to find any sujutions as to wht to look for broken things or stressed components. .....any...
Back