1. E

For Sale Explorer Express 98-01 airdam

Thanks! I know I was sad to see her go, but just was time
  2. E

what it looks like on:
  3. E

Well with Xploda being gone, I've got up for grabs a EE airdam... keep in mind these are no longer being made anymore by them. $350 obo
  4. E

Website no more

Just thought I would do an update... Dropped the website the traffic just wasnt there:( How you guys been??
  5. E

Xcal2 program on explorer back to stock settings

Hey guys, Is it pretty simple to flash my explorer back to stock? Been a while since I've messed with my Xcal2 programmer and I dont want to mess anything up :o
  6. E

Website is up

Yup seems slow these days...
  7. E

Time for new shocks...

yeah no way I would let Sears install them on my ride, i'll do it myself ;) yeah I have the Doestschs now, it was when they first came out.... I dunno maybe I should give um another try
  8. E

Question about my intake

cool, ima take a trip to the auto store and see what I can find. Thanks again for your help
  9. E

Time for new shocks...

I have the Nitro Slammers now and didnt really like them... hmmm I'll have to check out the ones @ Sears. I work there so 15% discount sounds good to me :D thanks!
  10. E

Question about my intake

Looks like AutoZone has one. http://www.autozone.com/selectedZip,35603/initialAction,accessoryProductDetail/initialR,178129/shopping/selectZip.htm one last thing, what do you recomend I plug up the hole with on the intake? thanks for your help :D
  11. E

Question about my intake

would something like this work? http://www.zabteck.com/breather.htm
  12. E

Question about my intake

Hey guys been having trouble getting the oil breather tube to stay in my intake... (the intake was home made by me) is there a way I can just bypass this? I circled the part in question
  13. E

Time for new shocks...

Ok so Xploda is in the need of TLC and new shocks is #1 on my list. Lets here your ideas and input on what I should try this time around. Btw im 4x4 and lowered 3" :D
  14. E

Help Xploda wont idle

Yeah I ended up having to replace the IAC, picked up the part at the parts store last night... everything works good now. thanks for the post
Back