Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

2002 Ford Explorer won't start!!!

your response was perfect, I rechecked input power in the fuse box(good) , and moved to the bulk head connectors ... I found a loose connection on one of the bulk head connectors and reconnected it, it all seems to be working now! . In my original post I mentioned I had removed and repaired...
  2. G

I think there is a disconnect between 2002 and 2003 fuses. no 2.29 in my 2002 manual for the passenger compartment fuse panel is for "4x4,GEM module, ABS control and Moon roof" which function/fuse are you referencing ? I will check DTR connector and the bulkhead connector ..
  3. G

no crank / starting circuit are there any other circuits/influences attached to the "starting system" circuit that affect voltage to the DTR input voltage red/light blue wire? should I look at something else ? does the battery being disconnected for a long time affect anything in the...
  4. G

no crank issue I'm trying to diagnose a "no crank" problem. I have referenced the other thread on diagnosing a "no crank" problem also. Bottom line is I don't have voltage to pin 85 on the control side of the starter relay. I have tried a new DTR sensor, problem seems to be no input voltage to...
Back