Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

1996 Ignition Lock Cylinder replace

1996 Ignition Key Lock Cylinder: remove, replace Well, here is my first thread/post ... In the AM, the ignition was fine. Then I had an appointment in the afternoon, but when i got in the car and turned the key it wouldn't start. All the electrical came on, but it wouldn't start. So...
  2. S

Speedo works but odometer doesn't? I fixed mine..

Would a cluster from a 2000 Explorer work in my '96?... My odometer and trip meter are not working. The dealer said it would be $600 for them to fix it. I haven't opened up the cluster to see if i have the same worm gear issue. However i did find a whole used cluster on eBay with nearly the...
  3. S

Speedo works but odometer doesn't? I fixed mine..

Would a cluster from a 2000 Explorer work in my '96?... My odometer and trip meter are not working. The dealer said it would be $600 for them to fix it. I haven't opened up the cluster to see if i have the same worm gear issue. However i did find a whole used cluster on eBay with nearly...
  4. S

Painted Stock Wheels - Post Pictures

I have a 96, and I love the black wheel look. What paint did you guys use on your stock wheels? Rattle can? Primer? What prep did you need to do first? I can't wait to do mine too!
Back