Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

Question on Grill Guard Install

any update and pics, im having bracket problems too and i have a westin grille guard
  2. 2

clutch and flywheel replacement

folks this also works for a ford ranger also. just thought some of you folks should know.
  3. 2

Problem and solution with bleed clutch.

yep you sure did clarify, as mentioned before i have disconnected the pushrod/circlip in another way, but i just did it your way and walla, I have a clutch pedal that is superb and feels like it did the day it came off the lot, thanks so much mane.
  4. 2

please explain this to me in detail, although it does sound straight forward, this info is very useful and i thank you, are you saying to disconnect the pushrod under the dash that connects to the MC, and remove the circlip? I have done this 2x trying the MC way of letting it gravity bleed, So I...
  5. 2

my ranger finally made it from mexico take a look!!!

man i like the fact that it has a rear bench seat, that is inself is a big plus to me, looks good by the way, have fun and you can always add power window/locks/mirrors... easy upgrade/mod
  6. 2

is their a procedure to replacing the slave cylinder in a 01 ranger 3.0? how difficult is it? do i disconnect it from the tranny and replace? thanks
  7. 2

Rwenzing's FX4 Level II 03 Ranger: October 2009 Feature Truck

hey guys i love this ranger a long time ago, however where could i find the write ups on all the mods he did, if you are out their rwenzing, please answer, thanks
  8. 2

wiring oem Power doors /windows

okay i brought the entire dash from the donor vehicle today. its a 2001 ranger. so check out the vid and lmk how easy will it be to swap this to a manual ranger. thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgtCZ1AdfA
  9. 2

Help!!!! ohc/dome electrical woes

gUYS i HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND HAVE HAD NO luck so far. Please I need your assistance. I have recorded 2 video clips so you guys could see for yourself. thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FosBEcgEMY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOVSkNGLh2M
  10. 2

i tell you what if it makes it all easy. only about 3-4 wires that was in the back of the donor dash were cut. so how about i just go back and take the entire dash tomorrow. rip it completely open and take the ending cuts that i made and splice them back in the harness i took from the donor...
  11. 2

2001 entire taillight harness. where to buy.

Update got one from the junk yard as i get my parts free. My auto electrician mechanic took care of it for me. Thanks all for your help
  12. 2

well thats what i am wanting to do is a plug and play. thats why i retrieve the entire harness give and take alot of the wires wont be needed. but i get all my parts free and i felt that why not just take everything. if you could help me with future questions and you are in need of any parts...
  13. 2

is it necessary to have it. i am going aftermarket for a alarm. the module you speak of i believ is their in the dash. i just cut the wire from the rear of the dash as i figure i did not need it. and yes the system is from a compatible year 03
  14. 2

Here is a video i uploaded to youtube to descibe and show the harness/doors and clips. thanks for all your help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8M6M0tye1w
  15. 2

2001 entire taillight harness. where to buy.

guys please help as I will help you. I had a problem with my 2001 wiring harness. when i changed the bed from a straight bed to a stepside bed i forgot to take my wiring harness off of my regular bed. (you know the part of the harness that goes from the drivers rear tail light to the passenger...
  16. 2

okay i will try and get pics today. i went back down last night and notice that in fact it wasthe drivers door that i did not cut wires and i just disconnected the harness from a small box up and around the dash. question: should i go back and retrieve the other part that connects to it? it...
  17. 2

okay i assume when you say LF you are saying drivers side fron. Also when you speak of this matching huge connector; could you explain a little more. What i had my friend who works their do today while I watched and helped was to not cut any wires at the passendger side and just disconnect...
  18. 2

Sorry guys i put this thread here because i think i mistakingly posted it in the wrong thread. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys I went to the yard today and just took both entire doors with the power windows/locks everything. I...
  19. 2

thanks i forgot about the other options. yes power mirrors great... and alarm, speakers and all of the other things. curtesy lamps and alarm, speakers are easy just tap into the already existing. i just want to be sure about the power windows/door locks and mirror should be plug and play...
  20. 2

Hey guys I went to the yard today and just took both entire doors with the power windows/locks everything. I figure since I am modding and uograding the ranger I will just take both doors without trying to cut/ take the wiring and all the equiptment out the door ( which is a pita). - So I...
  21. 2

My 2003 Ranger Tremor, Mod Pics!

thanks and i appreciate it. i have hired a good buddy who does electrical work on cars and sent him the post. and he stated that oh thats easy. so i personally will do a right up and of course store the pics on my computer so this never happens again. thanks again.
  22. 2

My 2003 Ranger Tremor, Mod Pics!

can someone please direct me to where i can see the pics again. I have been waiting and the pics would provide valuable info as well as a visual importance. thanks
  23. 2

Modding to the fullest

Hello everyone i look forward to being here.
Back