Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

1995 Limited driver door problem

Hi you guys....funny prob here when driving my driver doors opens by itself, seems to be when I hit a bump !! any idea ?
  2. D

Third Break Light

Thank you ! by the way you EX is very nice !
  3. D

Third Break Light

Hi anybody ever had this problem ? my thirs break light in the back when I hit the breaks goes on for a milisecond and goes off even if my other lights are working properly....first I thought that my light was gone, but it was that it would ligh at all....any clues ? any fuse or relay for this...
  4. D

Air Ride System

Thats what I thought too...are the lines seperated ? front vs rear ?
  5. D

Air Ride System

Problem since yesterday when I went over a snow bank.. my air ride syst show a message check system on my message center....and the rear end very low...wich means that no air is going in the rears shocks...bu I can hear the compressor working...??? any idea ?? tx
  6. D

Lights in the switches

thanks alot 1996LIMITED. are thse available only at Ford ?
  7. D

Lights in the switches

Is it easy to remove the radio cover to then remove these lights...any clips or anything to remove ? thanks
  8. D

Lights in the switches

Hi , Juste a simple question...I have some lights burned in the switches like the one to engage 4x4 ou the back wiper and the one that turns on the fog lights...are these replacable or do I have to change the switches ? and the cromatic miror the display on it is off too...thanks.
  9. D

Thermostat Ex 1995 Limited

thanks Aldive....but could you tell me where is it ? any pics ?
  10. D

Thermostat Ex 1995 Limited

Could please tell me if the stat is hard to change on that engine...time ? approx. is it easy acces ? tx
  11. D

replaced stock air ride shocks with monroes...question

ok you guys...your air ride systeme is suppose to lift your EX at least 2 inches when you engage 4wd and even a bit higher when in 4x4 low range. so if you disconnect or remove your shocks you wont have this feature anymore wich is very useful when off roading.
  12. D

Battery size????

all depends on your wethear...the colder it is the harder it is for your batt. Thats why I only use 1000 and more amps.
  13. D

Battery size????

Hi You guys...for my side I use 1100 New batt...the best at -25 degrees !!
  14. D

Third Light

Hi you guys...since a wile Im having prob with the third back light...its completely off !...is there something Iv got to check first...before dismentling all the light ? thanks for any advice.
  15. D

Sticky Gas Pedal

A hole in the rubber ! ??? how s that ?
  16. D

Replacing turn signal switch on 98 exp eb

Real easy...dealer cost of the part is approx 50$ and it take 5 minutes to replace...it a whole unit.
  17. D

Sticky Gas Pedal

what exactly is the throttle body??? any pics sot that I can do it myself ? tx
  18. D

What is this part?

I would have to see it first...any pics ?
  19. D

What is this part?

probably the vacum valve for the preston that goes from the rad to the heater.
  20. D

Sticky Gas Pedal

Hi.....one weird prob that I have ....my gas pedal is sticking when I pressed on it...it seems like it s cought in something...I check it ...grease it..at the pedal and at the engine end...and it does the same thing...it s a pain because..when it unstick you seems to be pressing too much and off...
  21. D

A/C Recharging

Hi ya all....anybody knows for sure if 95 have r 134 or r12 ?? thanks
  22. D

How Much To Refill The A/c ?

Woudl it be a 134 coolant on a 1995 Limited ?
  23. D

Avg Mpg?

I have a trip computer on mine and it s always in the 18s or 19s miles per gallon...I go up to 300-310 before fill ups.. If I do only highway I will go up to 24 per gallons..
  24. D

How Much To Refill The A/c ?

Hi you guys...I was woundering my A/C is not very cold so I suspect that I need some juice in there !...so usualy how much does it cost to have it refilled ? tx
  25. D

Erratic Speedometer and flashing O/D light

Any pics or where and how it looks....I have the same prob for at least over a year..now...bounce from 55 to 60 and I feel I m going slower then its say realy. tx
Back