Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Going to Marble Falls for Wheeling the Nov. 14th

I will be at Hidden Falls Offroad Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX on November 13th-15th (used to be called Boulder Creek). I will be with a few other trucks, no Explorers though, just a couple of Military dodges and stretched jeeps. Hope to see some other explorers or wheelers out there. I...
  2. 9

Exploder doing some Texas wheeling

It is all stock 4.0 v-6 auto trans and transfercase. Only things not stock is I have a straight axle Dana 44 complete set up out of a 77 Ford Bronco with all the hardware. The gears are 5.13 welded front and rear with hydralic assist steering on the front to turn the 38" Super Swamper Boggers.
  3. 9

Thanks Yes that is a duece and a half with the back bobbed with 20" custom wheels with pinion brake on back axle and the rear gears welded up. Turbo diesel engine and it is for sale $4000 cash. Yes that is marble Falls and Ketemcy pics.
  4. 9

Hidden Falls Offroad Park, Marble Falls, TX trip

Another trip to Hidden Falls Offroad park. I am planning on going up The weekend of November 14th. I will probably go cut trails for half a day and then wheel the rest of the weekend.
  5. 9

Thanks Yeah it is a pretty fun truck to play with. Don't see very many wheeling out there.
  6. 9

pics of the 91 Exploder wheeling i n Texas http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab332/91EXPLODER/
  7. 9

http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab332/91EXPLODER/
  8. 9

Texas wheeling pics of the Exploder Pics of me wheeling the hell out of the Exploder at Hidden Falls and Ketemcy offroad parks in Texas. http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab332/91EXPLODER/
  9. 9

It was cold and wet but besides that everything went great except my brother rear ended the Exploder with is no driving skills. Need to replace the hatch now. But besides that we went on 3 level 5 trails and a bunch of 3 and 4 level trails and only had to winch up just one. No broken parts...
  10. 9

I pay for the weekend but this time I might get the membership becuase if u go more than 3 times the membership is cheaper plus you can get in on the week days to wheel also. Can't wait 1 more day and I will be relaxing and having fun. The weather is going to be cool too.
  11. 9

Been there 3 times this year this will be the fourth time. The place is awsome. Lots of trails. You can ride all weekend and not hit them all. The owner and park are very nice and laid back. Really nice area with rolling hills and ravines. I would recommend it to anyone.
  12. 9

I am going up to hidden Falls Offroad Park in Marble Falls, TX with a bunch of jeep guys for the weekend of October 9-11th will be camping in the primitive area. There will be about 5 trucks all Jeeps except for my Red and grey Exploder. Maybe I will see a few other Explorers there. Thanks Jeff
  13. 9

San Antonio?

CC cool Where do you wheel or do you just go to the beach? I am planning a trip to marble falls (hidden Falls Offroad park) The first or second weekend in October. We stay the weekend and camp, barbecue and drink a few beers.
  14. 9

San Antonio?

Yes I buy and sell on Craigslist like crazy. I am selling all my other stuff to dump all the mony into the Explorer. I wheel with a bunch of stretched Jeeps with v-8's and a ton of money in them. I hang pretty well with what I have but I want to upgrade. I like being different on the trail.
  15. 9

San Antonio?

Victoria cool. I think I have seen your vehicle not a lot of 5.0 powered ones out there. Do you wheel yours or just street driven? I don't know how to put a pic up on this site. Glad to here some people from around my neck of the woods. ONEFASTNOVA74@yahoo.com Write and I can send a pic from there.
  16. 9

Turdle and Gmanpaint's Rock Slider Build Thread

I need to get or make some of them bad. Really nice work, I was debating on how to build mine and I think I have decided thanks.
  17. 9

San Antonio?

Hey SVO nice truck. I live in Goliad, TX about an hour away from San Antonio. I am new to this site. My truck is for wheeling only. I was at Hidden Falls Offroad park this last weekend by Marbal Falls, TX. Had 2 great and fun days but broke my driveshaft about an hour before loading up. That is...
  18. 9

Hello everyone

First I would like to say I was wheeling at Ketemcy Rocks when someone told me about this site. Here I thought I was the only crazy one wheeling an Explorer. I live in Goliad, TX. My truck is a 91 Ford Explorer 4 door 4x4. It has a Dana 44 Front straight axle with 5.13 gears front and back with...
  19. 9

New to the site someone told me about it after seeing me wheeling my 91 Explorer at Ketemcy...

New to the site someone told me about it after seeing me wheeling my 91 Explorer at Ketemcy Rocks in Mason, TX. Thought I would check it out. I wheel at least 2 times a month with my Explorer. It has a straight axle Dana 44 conversion on the front and 8.8 rear diff. with 5.13 gears and welded...
Back