Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Show your Stuff!

what do u mean by hockey pucks up front:scratch:
  2. T

10 or 12?

I think 10 sound better but thats just me... i got 2 10 crossfire 500 whatts a peice with a 800 whatt orion amp and it sounds good with 2 pa from radio shack for my high... ive heard 12 and 10 i just like 10 a whole lot better. . .
  3. T

offroad light bar

sweet cant wait to sea some pic!!!! i wanna do my own light bar!!! go ahead and make a nice ole write up :) lol
  4. T

Subs.

I think 10 sound better but thats just me... i got 2 10 crossfire 500 whatts a peice with a 800 whatt orion amp and it sounds good with 2 pa from radio shack for my high... ive heard 12 and 10 i just like 10 a whole lot better. . . Good luck though with what eva u decide :)
  5. T

Probaly A stupid question but i need an uderstanding!!!!!

ok so i was reading through some old post and i saw that ppl where talking about spacer... so i did a search on it and the no matches came up so that lead me here:D and to my question... what are wheele spacer?what do they do?And are they needed? also i saw alot of ppl refered to a TTB??? is...
  6. T

loud popping when 4x4 activated

thanks every thing is still fine and ive lubed her up but after the 1st 2 times with the poping i tryed not to do it any more cause it just sounded bad but thanks that makes me feal better that the poping means it works and not broke:D
  7. T

Show your Stuff!

i AGREE!!!! 3tone hahaha
  8. T

loud popping when 4x4 activated

Any body kno about this prolem cause i have the same problem with a 98 x 4x2 is fine for sharp turns but 4x4 high go to turn pops and jumps and 4x4 low does it too i dont have the light problem but for about a yr i had some loude a$$ poping comen when im trying to make hard turns on the trail...
  9. T

Touchy subject..no arguing please

change the tranny fluid but look in ur owner manuel and make sure u put the recomended amount in there thats the number one way to fry it...i also had sliping on my explo at 125,000 miles about a month ago my dad recomended changen the tranny fluid and a new filter and it runs like a charm no...
  10. T

off roading!!!!

Took my explo off roading today!!!! any body kno the best way to post pix if u are not elite... tryed the email way but the links wouldnt work:thumbdwn:
  11. T

Wrecked my Trac

i wrecked my explorer allmost the same daym way except i smashed into the biggest oak tree on the side of the rd. it sucks such a sweet vechicle is soo top heavy and duch a death machine :(
  12. T

Wrecked my Trac

send them to ur email then high light the adress right click on the high lighted tx clix copy pull ur post up and paste th link to ur post
  13. T

31x12.50x15 THORNBIRD

OKAY cool thanks ! and i was thinkg about geting new wheels too procomp 97 series... but ill check those other tires out. . .
  14. T

31x12.50x15 THORNBIRD

okay so today i was looking on the internet for tires and i came across a super swamper THORNBIRD... i have three question about this tire 1st one is has any one purchased this tire and if so what do u think about it/??? 2ND they offer the tire in 31x12.50x15 does any one think this tire would...
  15. T

Nitto Mud Grapplers and Black Rock Rims

Daym dude that sucks about the rims... but its cool there taken care of it... cant wait to see pix!!!!!!!!!!11
  16. T

31 10.50r15 tires

any pix of theis new tires on the exPLO?????
  17. T

Suspension Lift kit

Heyy i was jw if any one knew who manurfactured a 3 or 4in sus. lift or even a body lift specially for the 98 yr explorer. . . ive googled and searched the internet but most of my results come up fot the 1st gen explorer. . . Thanks! :D
  18. T

Shackles/ TT

it makes hardley any difference at all
  19. T

Brand New 31" Tires for me!

the tires look sweet man
  20. T

How To: Underbody LED Kit

cant wait to sea\
  21. T

Quick Question On Neons Vs. L.E.D

whats wrong with under lights
  22. T

haha typo above its actuallys for my 98 explo lol not a car
  23. T

Hey guys so im in the market to buy a under boody light kit for my car and iwas just on the street glow web site and i realy like the NEONS gold series... but on there web site they also offer led and i was just wondering what the main difference was between theis two light if any and wich one...
  24. T

Neons

hey i have a 98 explo and i was thinking of puting neons under it i was woundering if any one has done this if soo i would like to kno whats the best or britest neons out there on the market and any photos i would love to see thanks to every one...
  25. T

Painting my 1992 Explorer Sport

i am also painting my 98 explo this summer.... last summer it had a pretty hard run in with a tree... i finaly got all the body wrk flush and evry thing lined back up!!!! i am also usen a paint gun and im hopen to paint it white with a blue flake. my question is what grit sand papper do i start...
Back