Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Comment by 'fordtrux1' in media 'mvc-008e'

the only kind of lift you can find is superlift this is got that im curious to know if he's had any issues im thinkin of liftin mine with the superlift or swappin a solid in the front for reliability reasons
  2. F

The MUTINEER

hells yes ty i havent been on here in awhile n this is what i find i got one just like it and i wanted a coilover setup but that looks just as effective n a lil more flexible than i thought nice rig !
  3. F

1999 explorer D44 Swap...Big Red

sorry i just read your reply i do ALOT of muddin even with my stocker shes a capable lil girl lol but its also a rocky at times travel so ride is a consern if you got more pics of your setup that mite clue tohow i could go about this that would be sweet thanx
  4. F

Could I cut my muffler off?

i got my sticker just fine w/o the two cat emmisions tested fine no muffler is excessive but one with a sweet tone like a flow or borla even magnaflow i hear is a gd choice
  5. F

Could I cut my muffler off?

i wouldnt but i did have two of the four cats cut off no engine light tripped and with the 40 series flowmaster it sounds beautiful!!
  6. F

Intake help.

where you find the headers? what kinda chip or tune u using? lol nevermind i had a brain fart sct got it lol
  7. F

Intake help.

oh yea i have a dual in n out flow with custom pipes to the mac def improved power and mileage plus at idle it sounds like a supercharger lol but its worth all it costs paid 149 i think?? comes w a lifetime filter like the k&n
  8. F

1999 explorer D44 Swap...Big Red

hell yea!! that is sic!! i'm all new to this stuff the forums n all i tripped over this site lookin for lifted explorers/mount. i have a 00' mount. with a 5.0 i was thinkin a 44 would be the way for solid swap but did you look into a coil over setup is it possible for it? i have yet to dig...
  9. F

Intake help.

intake help??? yea they do check mac i got one from them that blows away the k&n yw!!
Back