Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

4WD not working

also when i got my truck worked on,the guy said that the ABS light will come on from time to time and to ignore it.but could that be the problem? just read "You need to see what code is stored for the ABS system. There might be other codes present. "
  2. T

4WD not working

winter has come and i noticed that my 4WD has not been working.about 5 months ago i took my truck in to get some work done and they replaced my cv axels and my driver side cv shaft. every now and then i will hear a clunk when i start my vehicle(on my passenger kickboard) but it only happens...
  3. T

4x4 light not working/won't engage into 4wd

I checked my fuses and they are all fine.Checked the one in the engine fuse box and the one by my dashboard. Both seem to be fine. I was reading up a bit more and I saw some people sayig it was something on their passenger side behid the glove box. It's up in the kick board? Though they said it...
  4. T

Here also any way I can see if my sensor module is working?
  5. T

I have a 2002 ford explorer sport trac and Today I went to turn my 4wd on today ad no light came on(4wd high&low did not work) is there anywhere I can look to see what the problem is? I don't know which fuse I'm looking for and there is also no click when I try turn it on. About 4 months ago I...
  6. T

Installing Sub into Stock Deck

yeah totally! do i need those U shape things to pop out my head unit,or can i do it without it? i wanna do this soon,how long do you think it will take to wire all of this up? im only putting my sub behind my passenger seat. but i dont know what its like to wire a ford explorer sport trac...
  7. T

thanks a lot guys! i have no idea about "ultimate" amps,i got it for free from a guy at work. but once again,im just doing this for a while until i can save up for an actual decent system.
  8. T

this is just a temporary thing for now. but i was wondering how i would go about installing a sub and amp into my stock deck. i have a clarion 500watt sub,and an Ultimate amp. is it worth buying a line output converter or should i just go out and buy a new deck? would it be easier to...
  9. T

HELP!!! CV JOINT,Making grinding and a loud humming noise.

Recently my vehicle has been making a loud humming noise when I am driving. The noise stops when I make a left turn,and when I straighten out the wheele it continues to hum again. yesterday it started making a grinding noise as the tire did a revolution. I looked underneath my vehicle and I saw...
Back