Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Tony91Sport

2016 Explorer Sport Wheels - $500

Switched to something wider, wont be needing these. On has some curb rash which is pictured. Located in St Louis, MO. TPMS sensors included. Willing to split shipping.
  2. IMG_20180426_105909

IMG_20180426_105909

3. Tony91Sport

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Removed my Sport and Ecoboost emblems today. Recently I swapped to black Ford emblems, changed reverse lights to LED, and rear turn signals to red LEDs. Also put in some LED bumper reflectors. Looking to remove the exhaust trim pieces and dip them black, or have them wrapped black. Also...
  4. Tony91Sport

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Anyone gotten active lines in the rear camera working on a 2016+?
  5. Tony91Sport

Put on a nice chat of Topcoat last night.
  6. Tony91Sport

What hood protector are you using? Do you like it?
  7. Tony91Sport

Got it this time. Wonder what the hiccup was. It was an error on PayPal's side.
  8. Tony91Sport

Just tried to get one. Failed 3 times.
  9. Tony91Sport

Did a few things over the past month. First these: And this: Then a week later this: Also did a thermostat, 3bar MAP and NGK plugs last week. Forgot to take a picture though.
  10. Tony91Sport

That's a pretty heft change from what I have already. You're referring to a 16' right? In that block I have: 4DC5 BC30 1C44
  11. Tony91Sport

I'm getting an incorrect checksum error. Not sure if I should write it anyway...? EDIT: Scratch that, it looks like it worked! I wrote it anyway. Now to figure out of I can get the temp on here.
  12. Tony91Sport

I was mainly looking for the Climate controls under the navigation tab, but I wouldn't mind the Temperature either.
  13. Tony91Sport

I get my OBDLink Friday, Ill let you know.
  14. Tony91Sport

Did we ever figure out if enabling the climate controls on the right speedo cluster can be done with FORSCAN? My wife has it on her 13 Edge, id love it on my 16 Sport.
  15. Tony91Sport

Replacing bench with 2nd row bucket seats

So the RH 40 seat is the same as the RH bucket? All you need is the LH bucket?
  16. Tony91Sport

rear heated seats

I'll pass, I never sit in the rear in my own car, lol :cool:
  17. Tony91Sport

Dual climate control problem

Wife had the same issue on her Edge. Unplugged the actuator and plugged it back in and it worked fine. Hers was drivers side, that's the one I unplugged for reference.
  18. Tony91Sport

Heated front seats

I find the heat in the seats in my Sport perfect. I usually start at three, and end at one during my 25 minute commute to work. The heated seats in my wife's 13' Edge get wayyy too hot for my rear. I don't even start at the three setting. I go straight to one, and even then I have to turn...
  19. Tony91Sport

Add me to the list. Mine came in a few days ago. Quite a handy little cubby.
  20. Tony91Sport

How many 2016 Sports run the Livernois Tuner?

@Livernois Are there any plans for a more useful tuner? I'm really on the fence between your tune and a Livewire. Seems like for the same price, the Livewire provides more functionality. Appreciate your input. Thanks, Tony
  21. Tony91Sport

Are there any bluetooth adapters you guys recommend for use with Forscan?
  22. Tony91Sport

Its been a long time, but I'm back

It has been quite some time since I have been part of the forum here, but now I have a fine reason to come back. I at one time had a red 91 Sport which has been dead and gone for probably about 8 years now. Blew a main bearing, and after years of abuse, rusted out, demoted to a stinky pizza...
  23. Tony91Sport

Review: Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires

Glad to hear these work well on your Ex. I just put a set on my wife's Edge Sport and she loves them. Im on my 2nd set on my civic, and they are amazing in snow and rain. Good to know I can continue the tradition when I sell this Civic and pick up an Ex for myself.
Back