Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Stock vs aftermarket muffler

hey man i have not tried the magnaflow but with a 14 there wont be much air resistance so there should be a considerable gain or at least noticeable. If you dont already throw a new air filter combo on it i did my intake and in combination with my flowmaster super40 series it was very noticable...
  2. M

First Gen Jet Chip???

What kind of gains would you see in a v8 4.6l explorer im sort of looking at them too but want to know if it worth it?
  3. M

Service Engine Soon Light on...

can anyone help me out?
  4. M

One more thing guys i cleaned my air filter and all and someone put it back in for me i drove it for about 2.5km and parked and realized the mass air flow sensor to not be plugged in and this is when the service engine light came on? opinions?
  5. M

How do you find out where the problem is or this code you guys are talking about when the SES light comes on please?
  6. M

2002+ Offroading Photos Wanted

Hey P.Doggy what kind of tires you got on your X i am looking for some mid aggresive tread what are you running for wheel size and tire specs and makes?
  7. M

Detaling the Engine.

this sounds sick what prep would you do cant you just take it off and spray away?
Back