Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Do you wear a seatbelt?

Always gotta put it on, never been in an accident but been close enough to scare me!
  2. 0

Vantage enclosure installation questions

Hey everyone I just bought a vantage enclosure box off of here with a 10" image dynamics sub! I just had a few questions, I pretty much have the whole side panel off, except for one bolt on the clothes hanger, over the rear pass side door, none of my metric sockets fit it? Also how snug is the...
  3. 0

03ExplorerSPT

Just got my sub and amp from him and I'd definitely do business with him again! Fast shipping, product packed well and it is as how he described! Thanks!
  4. 0

Do you wear a seatbelt?

yup always, it doesn't feel right to me if I'm not buckled in. It feels like I am sliding around a lot! Especially with leather with a good cleaning lol.
  5. 0

New from CT

Thanks for that info! Something I didn't know and would have sucked when I went to go put it on lol - http://www.harborfreight.com/3-8-eighth-inch-oxygen-sensor-socket-95045.html So is that like what I would need?
  6. 0

New from CT

Hey all, my parents recently passed their 2000 Mountaineer(with 234k on it but it still runs great, its a 5.0l and needs an o2 sensor on the left bank! runs rough sometimes!). I've been looking on this site for a while and has a lot of great information and I think I'll be on here a lot more...
  7. 0

Hello there

Hey, thought I would join after previewing this site for a while. Lots of great information to be found...I pretty much started looking into this when my dad said he might give me our 2000 Mountaineer that my mom bought new, when I get my license which will hopefully be soon enough. The mounty...
Back