Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Makahveli

For Sale Paxton SN2000 Supercharger with Brackets for 4.0 OHV Complete

Oh you did respond to this....no notification to me.... anyways yes its still for sale
  2. Makahveli

For Sale 4.0 OHV Paxton Supercharger Kit - IN

Its for sale in another thread...sorry, well this one did sale right...lol!
  3. Makahveli

For Sale 4.0 OHV Paxton Supercharger Kit - IN

Hope im not breaking the rules but i have the same setup for sale pretty much, puts out a few more psi too!
  4. Makahveli

I'm surprised I haven't had any offers yet..........bump!
  5. Makahveli

Finally up for sale is my Paxton Centrifugal Supercharger setup, Unit is a SN2000 model putting out 9psi. Everything good and works properly, has maybe 5k miles at most on the charging unit itself since I purchased it straight from Craig at Paradise Wheels. Reason for sale is I've giving up on...
  6. Makahveli

Air/Fuel Delivery Bundle, Diablo Mafia Extender w/ 30# Ford Racing injectors + Granatelli 70mm MAF

Like the title sale all works properly looking to get what I can from it. The factory maf works with 19# injectors only even though I heard some people push it to 24#. The Mafia extender lets the mass go beyond its limits, in this case its 30 # injectors. I want to sell it whole as a bundle...
  7. Makahveli

Wanted Intermediate shaft first generation

I'll attempt to remove mine tomorrow for you, nothing is in the way!
  8. Makahveli

Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 1991-1994 Ford Explorer 4.0L

Was put on 8 years ago but seen less than 5k miles of driving. Very good condition! Part of my part out on sale here! I'm asking $140 shipped it isn't that heavy but it isn't light either. feel free to shoot offers or trades
  9. Makahveli

New Ford 4.0 OHV v6 244 OEM shortblock for explorer ranger and aerostar 0 miles

Brand NEW!!!! Ideal for performance build! I bought this a while ago and was going to go all out with my explorer but I'm a converted v8 man now so its for sale along with many many other things I have for sale, performance parts exclusively, pm me if interested....Possible trades maybe...
  10. Makahveli

that the drive shaft to the front for 4x4?
  11. Makahveli

For Sale '92 Sport Supercharged, Lifted (4"), 5 speed Manual, 4x4

the entire engine top end has dismantled or if that sounds too harsh uninstalled. the heads and lower intake will be dropped off at the local shop to be checked and cleaned or atleast the lower intake cleaned. Also exhaust system entirely removed but all still in bolt on fashion.
  12. Makahveli

I have pics to post I need to learn how to post pics again
  13. Makahveli

I'm looking for a way to pm but I guess I been away from the site so long I forgot how to. I have no factory brackets for my explorer so I'm thinking if I take some of this and that off the rest of the truck with lift still installed can be towed to you, that way you also will know how...
  14. Makahveli

In DENVER CO. NEED A TOW HITCH for a 1998!

I hame mine I'm selling right here in the Denver area, a bunch more stuff too!
  15. Makahveli

I'm parting my truck out right now!
  16. Makahveli

Brush Guard for '93 Explorer?

still looking, I'm selling my chrome one from my 92
  17. Makahveli

Finally elite and starting to dismantle the explorer, mostly hearing wants on the supercharger...

Finally elite and starting to dismantle the explorer, mostly hearing wants on the supercharger nobody has put up a price yet....hmm
Back