Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

brake problems

I just installed new brakes on all wheels a few months ago, and i'm starting to feel chattering, and it feels like it's coming from my rear brakes. I replaced the rear shoes, and installed new drums from advance auto. Is it possible that the drums are warped? thanks Joe 1995 ford ranger XL
  2. W

thermostat issue

Who makes or sells a good thermostat for a 95' ranger 2.3l engine? When i'm looking at the temp gauge, it seems to fluctuate, but it don't get hot. thanks, Joe
  3. W

Replacing Instrument Cluster Light Bulbs

I have a '95 ranger, and I used a haynes manual to install my dashboard lights, and it was not that bad to take apart.
  4. W

ABS light

Hello I have a '95 xl ranger 2wd with a abs light on. So far I replaced all the brakes pads and shoes, master cylinder, abs hydraulic unit (inside the frame under drivers side), rear sensor at differential, and bled the brakes numerous times. Sometimes the light will go off for a while, but...
  5. W

abs problem

Hello I have a '95 xl ranger 2wd with a abs light on. So far I replaced all the brakes pads and shoes, master cylinder, abs hydraulic unit (inside the frame under drivers side), rear sensor at differential, and bled the brakes numerous times. Sometimes the light will go off for a while, but...
  6. W

Hello

Just wanted to say hi to everybody, and looking forward to talking. thanks Joe
Back